Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Gfx Banner For Crispguy!

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Krase, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krase

Krase Digital Artist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Made a graphics (GFX) banner for a friend! Go check it out!

Please note that I do not make these for free.

2. InactiveAccount

InactiveAccount Owl-Whisperer

Hello hello - two suggestions.

-The perspective on "CRISP" makes the word seem to go to a vanishing point instead of staying consistent on a linear horizon line. So instead of having it get smaller towards the end, try having it so the letters are even throughout the entire name.
    -Some of the effects look overdone, such as the character's glowing eyes, the glint on the sword, and specifically the fire. I sped your video down to 0.25 speed and saw that your folder with the fire, "Fire/Flames", could easily have been taken from online (hopefully royalty free). I trust your abilities of course and won't undermine your process but perhaps showing in the video you doing the fire can help. I'm sure you're aware, but under Filter > Render > Flame you can make realistic fire (and 30+ types of trees, along with: frames, clouds and a bit more).

Maybe this helped, maybe it did not; but I would suggest trying this for your next render work. Best of wishes.

tokyo559 and 01100110111 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.