Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Driftking15

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by DriftKing15, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DriftKing15

DriftKing15 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    My username's DriftKingq5, but my friends generally shorten it to Drift. If anyone's curious, my chatacter's a Werecat. My main class, and only class as of this post, is a Lv. 24 Warrior/Knight. I try to keep my skill points evenly distributed all across the board, and for some reason I collect powders despite almost never using them... I generally try to carry a single weapon that best fits my play style, but I'm always looking for weapons that better fit me. The same goes for armor and accessories, so I won't post any of my current equipment since whatever I post's probably going to be outdated in a few hours anyway.
    I only found WynnCraft thanks to my friend Connor082. I'm at a loss for words; there's just so much to do in Wynncraft... I'll probably still be working on the quests come this time next year.
    I currently use a 1.11.2 Forge client solely so I can utilize Journeymap. Waypointing the major cities I've been to or looking for as I go helps tremendously when you get sidetracked as often and as easily as I do.
    Anyway, I'm somewhat of a pack rat, and often have a nearly full inventory. The only time I don't is immediately after I talked with an item buyer.
    I lend a helping paw when I can, but I generally wont flat out give things to people. Helping them acquire something or taking them somewhere, however, isn't necessarily out of the question.

I think that's pretty much it. If you happen to pass me on a trail or something, feel free to stop me, be it to say hi or to ask me directions to the nearest town.

2. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Make sure you dont have an entity or cave map :D

3. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums!

4. RealHerbstar

RealHerbstar Well-Known Adventurer HERO