Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Some Titanfall 2 Thread (introduction To The Game/discussion)

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by MyNamesHalo, Mar 25, 2017.

?

If you were to get Titanfall 2, what platform would you use?

1. Xbone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. PS4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. PC

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Not planning to get it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyNamesHalo

MyNamesHalo A sarcastic f*ck

Warning: this sounds like I was paid by EA to advertise the game, and while I do like money that is not the case. I just really love this game even with just 30+ hours in and already having learned some of its advanced mechanics and tactics. This game has already quickly become my favorite game to play. And I just wanted to introduce some wynn players to a potential next game for them and why I highly recommend at least trying the game in the next few days...

With the upcoming update that has the newest map in store along with a free weekend starting on March 3oth to April 3rd, I thought that I would serve the Titanfall 2 community by taking the time to introduce this game here. Especially since the players numbers are lower than most popular games , us pc-goers are especially affected with the max population that I've seen was 3000+, with the latest population being 1700+ when I played Friday night on 3/25) but the numbers are still enough to have a good portion of fun and balanced games, even on pc (though, you might want to take the time to learn some basic and advanced mechanics if you want to fully experience this game without being frustrated imho).

If you're not aware of what Titanfall 2 is let me do a quick selling point:

TF2 (not Team Fortress) and its prequel combines your usual shooter game with fast parkour gameplay as a pilot, with giant robots that fall out of the sky. There are 6 titans to choose from, and each of them offers a unique class like experience with different playstyles (ex. Ronin is more aggressive in an up close and personal way with a sword and shotgun, while Northstar is more of a sniper playstyle) and tactics are required in order to maximize your titan's effectiveness.

Oh and the campaign is also very, very good (by sheer fun not by story, but from a game about giant robots that fall from the sky...what else would you expect?). But it sits at around 5 hours, so some of you might need to know that...

Oh...and about that free weekend I mentioned earlier...

Not only would the multiplayer trial be available for free from March 30th to April 3rd, the gauntlet; a place to practice your pilot skills will also be free...forever...along with the campaign mission "The Beacon"

Anyways...here is the awesomeness that is the trailer for the latest free dlc, yes, I said free. As all dlc is free and only cosmetic stuff is purchasable

keep in mind, everything you see in the trailer is actually possible, and some pro players can even do even crazier stuff than what you see here!

Oh and you're supposed to talk about the game too, I forgot about that for a sec...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.