Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

(◕‿◕✿) The Universal Help Centre! Ask Anything From A Veteran! (◕‿◕✿)

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by Sku, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Hii! c:
    Welcome to my help thread! :)

My name is Madib00 and I'm a veteran wynncrafter and an all-around wynn expert from Finland. Over the 4 years that I've been playing on wynncraft I've collected a huge amount of knowledge about this game. I've gone through it all, many times, and now I want to share what I've learned.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wynncraft is not always a walk in the park. Here you can ask for help and guidance for pretty much anything wynncraft releated! :)

For example...
    - price check items
    - ask for tips for your class builds
    - request a class build (please include your level, class and other preferences/elements)
    - ask for guidance on that damn quest you've been stuck at for hours/days/etc.
    - ask help for boss fights you cannot beat, CoW and Amadel, for example. (I cannot guarantee a dead Qira, so please bring some other friends if we're going there)
    - ask for general strategy guides/tips
    - ask for financal guidance
    - ask how anything works (some formulas/general concepts/etc, I might not be able to give guaranteed info on everything but I'll do my best)
    - basically anything wynncraft releated!

If you have something you need help with, leave a message below. You can also PM me if you like. I'm more than happy to help.

My timezone is GMT +2h, so please be patient if I do not reply instantly. Even I have a life and have to sleep sometimes.
    Please check through the thread to see if I have possibly answered your question already.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everything here is 100% free, people should not have to pay for help with things like these. Mercenaries are not cool. And after all, when a person gets help for free, they are more likely to give help for free themselves. I hope I can give someone here inspiration to do the same. Maybe next time when you see that person who "needs a mage for Bob's Tomb" and you go help them, they will do the same to someone else. This will cause a chain reaction and eventually make the whole community a friendlier place.

Thanks for reading, I hope you guys have an awesome day!

- Madib00 (◕‿◕✿)

P.S.
    Is this the right place for a thread like this? Should it get moved to some other section?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    CommanderPawn, MOOOSH, TrazT and 29 others like this.
  2. LarzLapiz

LarzLapiz Avos Air Pen HERO

Minecraft:
    (◕‿◕✿)‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Allamak, Kaelan~ and Sku like this.
  3. Ec2510

Ec2510 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    (◕‿◕✿)Hello there

Allamak, LarzLapiz and Sku like this.
  4. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    ()‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮ ‮

Sku likes this.
  5. Avidify

Avidify 10 > 50 stacks of LE in 1 month || Pricechecker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Uh hm. Can you help fixed my crippled motivation to level my 45 mage to 99 and get a Fatal?

Sku likes this.
  6. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    A crippled motivation only fixes with time. Do not force it, level up when you feel like it. Tryharding a game never makes it more fun.

When you think you are ready, follow these simple steps:
    1. Do you have a quest? If you have one, do it. If you need help, ask! :)

2. If no, grind a little bit. Good grinding spots from 45-> are:
    - The wolf/snow zombie cave near Ice Barrows
    - After that you can pretty much do quests until you can farm at the Herb Cave (lvl 50->) near Troms and the Great Bridge. Look for Grinding Parties.
    - Herb Cave is just fine until you reach lvl 68. Do the quest "Temple of Legends". It opens a great grinding spot for levels 70-75.
    - After this you have a lot of quests ready in Gavel, those give tons of LE as well. Definitely worth it to do them. c;
    - Good grinding spots at that level are almost anywhere near Cinfras and the Canyon, but you won't need them a lot because of the huge amount of quests.
    - At level 80+, start farming at the cave near Molten Heights entrance. I'll get you coords if you do not know where it is. At this point it becomes harder to get levels, and it takes lots of dedication. But you can make it, trust me. :D
    KEEP DOING ALL THE QUESTS YOU GET, this is important for LE income and faster XP.
    - At level 85 or so, it is Frozen Heights time. Everybody knows this place, and for a reason. It is the best solo farming place until around level 95.
    - At 95+ you can try Dragonlings near Ahmsord or the demon cave. Please note that it is not worth it to participate in Dcave grinding parties until you are around level 90, as Frozen Heights give more XP when that DXP is on. ;)

3. Never force yourself to level up, do it when you feel like it. If you tryhard, it will rob all the fun and exitement from it.

Pro tip: Use WynnEnhanced Modpack while grinding to know when you loot high tier items; it will make you never miss a mythic item again.

No stress, you will get to your goal, I believe in you! :)
    Getting a Fatal is a different story, but if you have the LE nothing is keeping you from doing it. There are lots of Fatals on the market so the price is a bit down atm. Good to buy one now!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  7. Avidify

Avidify 10 > 50 stacks of LE in 1 month || Pricechecker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Impressive o.O. Thanks for the tips. And yea im debating on if i should get a Fatal around now (I have well over enough, just not sure if I want to wait, hm maybe it's something to motivate me? LMAO)
    Anyway thanks, you clearly put a ton of effort into this <3

Sku likes this.
  8. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Np, I'm glad to be able to help. <3

And yes buying a Fatal beforehand definitely helps with the motivation, I in fact had the exact same situation when I was leveling my own mage. I was level 93, and bought a Fatal. Damn those were some quick levels after that. ;)

Liwaki and Avidify like this.
  9. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tips on how to fully enjoy playing the game again .-.

Sku and Avidify like this.
  10. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    I feel you, I've felt the exact same way from time to time.

My advice is to take a small break, maybe start a new class after that and make up some kind of easy enough challenge for it. As I mentoined above, do not actively try to force yourself to enjoy, you will eventually get a new spark again. That has happened to me every single time I've "quit" wynncraft before. I always come back refreshed. :)

Wynncraft is not a game to tryhard, I personally play it when I need to relax. Grinding is kinda therapeutic. c:

11. Egigua

Egigua Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I need help with my addiction to wynncraft

Sku likes this.
  12. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    It's normal, enjoy it when you have that flow, it is awesome. ;)
    There is no need to keep yourself from playing and enjoying as long as it does not severely hurt your daily routine and real life releationships.

Pretty much all of us here are in a way or another addicted to Wynncraft. c:

Egigua likes this.
  13. oniyan

oniyan bamboozle insurance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What kind of spell patterns would you use as a water/spell spam assassin? Like vanishing first, then spin attack, then vanish again or something etc.

Sku and LarzLapiz like this.
  14. LarzLapiz

Minecraft:
    madib is the king of water assassin

Sku likes this.
  15. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    My favourite class+element combo! :)

- First, wait for your opponent to make their move. When you see the spell coming, sprint-jump and use your vanish leap left or right to dodge it. This important to waste your opponent's momentum and mana.

- After that, sprint-jump vanish leap back at them, try to get behind them and spam spin 2-4 times. Throw a Smoke Bomb down after, repeat spins. Keep on moving, try to stay behind them. They will most likely not be able to track you down and this nets you the kill. If not/ you somehow fail your mana management, vanish, reset, and repeat.

- Remember to use vanish leap for dodging, it is especially good against warriors and mages, which have a bit clumsy damage spells (meteor and uppercut).

- If you have T6 waters on your armour, you have to use your mana cleverly. You can spam a spell (not spin) on the 10-second countdown to activate the concentration powder special. Stop just before your mana regens, and then instantly charge behind your enemy and spam spin. It will have a huge damage boost for about 8 seconds or so, depending on the mana you used before the duel. The concentration durations do not add up/multiply, but the damages do.

Use your Curse when you start spin spamming.

Long story short:
    1. Abuse vanish leap.
    2. Keep on moving, change direction, try to stay behind your opponent. Remember; spin blinds them.
    3. Ignore Multihit, as it destroys your momentum and gives your opponent time to think.
    4. Use smoke bomb for the small slow and to reset your mana overload after your spin spam.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    oniyan and LarzLapiz like this.
  16. Pyromanic

Pyromanic Prism/Pyro#8570 on Discord CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    image.jpg
    Since you are the Nirvana master, about how much would you say this one is worth?

Sku likes this.
  17. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    That is an excellent Nirvana. c:
    I'd personally say 11-12 stacks of LE, but please ask other people as well and base the price on the average you get. That one is among the best on the server, so deciding a price is a bit difficult.

My own Nirvana has 40 int, 2/4s mana regen and 18% spell damage, I paid 10.5 stacks for it.

Pyromanic likes this.
  18. Ec2510

Ec2510 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Give me the strength to level up my lvl 5 warrior and teach me how to clear bank space xD

19. LarzLapiz

Minecraft:
    whats a good grind spot for lvl 40?

Sku likes this.
  20. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    The Item buyer is your best friend when looking for bank space. Most items are not worth it to keep, because people buy next to nothing nowadays. If you are not sure if you should keep an item or item buyer it, post a pic and I'll tell my opinion on it. :)

As for the strength needed to level up warrior, try to build int at least for now to make it less obnixious to grind and do quests with. Warrior is very clumsy and needs some mana to be enjoyable for the core gameplay of wynn.
    If you are leveling up to try some kind of a build, you can buy some items beforehand to give your leveling a small kick. ;)

And remember to not force yourself, grind when you feel like it. Games are meant to be fun. :)

Hm. The wolf cave near Ice Barrows is good, you can also try killing mobs outside of Llevigar, those Greenskins give huge amounts of XP.

LarzLapiz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.