Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Help My Current Mage Build Help (mid Game)

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by TheLittlei, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLittlei

TheLittlei rly bad prayer

Minecraft:
    Currently working on a water-based spell damage build.

Level: 58 (Will go up quite rapidly)
    Stats allocation: 30 agi (for later pure, my plan) / rest int
    Weapon: Olux wand (from shadow of the beast)
    Armor: Basically quest item or things that I managed to get while grinding at herb cave. I was lucky and got a jester necklace in a chest.

I also have a white horse and my money situation is around 11 LE. I might keep grinding and hope to get a pure.
    Otherwise, what should I invest later? Especially armor. Thanks!

2. motoki1

motoki1 The Damage Calculation Scientist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First, wrong section. There is a section called Class Builds to post anything about builds.
    Edit: Good, I see this thread has been moved.
    For armors, you should wear the ones with Mana Regen if you have, they'll help you a lot.
    For the wand, you can buy some Legendary Wands from Trade Market, since you have some money. Such as Diablo, Ohm's Wish etc? (I don't really know... until Lv. 68, your current weapon will do fine. To defeat Corrupter of Worlds in the quest Temple of Legends, you should bring a weapon with the weakness of CoW, or use a spell that has element CoW is weak to.)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    TheLittlei and Rimuwu like this.
  3. Zheniths

Zheniths Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    If you are not willing to spend any LE, here are some items you can get relatively with ease.
    [Helmet] Lvl 57 Mask of Enlightement (Mana Regen/Water dmg)
    In order to get this item you need to get 20 Antic Bread from the Boss altar, located near the Iboju Village, which you use to purchase the mask from the Tribal merchant in the village.
    [Chestplate] Lvl 55 Matryoshka Shell (Elemental Def)
    There is a cave towards the south with a secret entrance to a boss fight, with this chestplate as the reward.
    As for jewelry you can you can raid the Dernel Jungle for "Suspicious spots" for jungle shards which you can use to purchase various items from the Charmcrafter Merchant.
    At level 66 do "Lost Soles" to get a great pair of boots named "Sodeta Boots" with Mana Regen and Xp.

In case you are wanting to have an rainbow wand alongside your main wand, do the ToL boss altar and hope for "The Stave of the Legends." Gives decent elemental damage and defense.

Other things you might want to purchase in the near future are:
    [Chestplate] Millennium (Spell dmg, Skill point bonuses) *Admiral could be an alternative (From Galleon's Graveyard dungeon shop)
    [Pants] Crystal (Mana Regen, Intel, Reflection)
    [Boots] Passus Lux (Mana Regen, Reflection) -Might work well with Ohms' Wish
    [Wand] Ethereal (Mana Regen, Spell damage, Intel)

As for easy items (Well easy compared to legendaries) to get here are a list of rares that can do:
    [Helmet] Svalinn (Mana Regen)
    [Pants] Ectoplasm (Mana Regen)
    [Wand] Sanare (Spell damage, Intel)

As for getting these items, try chest farming around both the Jungle and the Dernel Jungle or just trade for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.