Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Share Your Stupid Experiences In Wynncraft

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Sir Vulpix, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SparklElephant24

SparklElephant24 Proud Elephant Owner VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I logged off in the piston activated room in Bob's Tomb and when I re-spawned I was in the roof and I could F5 and see redstone and all the other rooms but still had to /kill...

Oh and one time when I was exiting bobs tomb I was just casually walking through the front door and it closed and I got shoved up into the redstone.
    -.- <--why me--> -.-

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  2. HaloNoobs_com

HaloNoobs_com THE ONE AND ONLY VIP

Minecraft:
    My stupidest moment was selling all my old gear to an item seller before checking to see how much I could of sold it for on the forums, still haunts me to this day.

3. Duelodyc

Duelodyc Ok HERO

Minecraft:
    Let's see: Got introduced to this great server, met amazing people, Got 1 stack of le for free. Got a weathered for free, and I throw item bombs to give back to the community what they have given me.(I hope this lightens the mood for a thread filled with despair)

SparklElephant24 likes this.
  4. Modestsky

Modestsky Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I went to use the sea skipper and threw my white horse26/40 in the hopper because it apparently to me at that time looked like a ticket

5. Juiceboxing

Juiceboxing Owner of Snt | Vampire | Aspiring Artist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After telling my little sister not to drop her weapon in the dungeon hopper. I proceed to accidentally drop my weapon in the dungeon hopper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.