Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Glitched Shattered Minds Quest

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by PocketLint, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PocketLint

PocketLint Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I don't know where to put this thread, so i'll just put it here. i'm doing shattered minds quest and am on stage 6 (find a way to escape the strange temple). i logged off for the day in the middle of figuring out the puzzle, and when i logged back on, the map wasn't loaded properly and i fell down to a superflat world near a village. i tried logging off and back on again, that didn't work. i tried scroll teleporting to gelibord then made my way back to the cave in the hill. now the coal blocks aren't teleporting me to the mushroom parkour. (i dont have a screenshot of the glitched terrain). 2016-10-31_15.33.58.png 2016-10-31_15.33.28.png

2. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Try relogging. The server, Minecraft, Restarting your computer, if they don't work, idk.

3. pls delet

pls delet An Arbiter VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  4. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have no clue what could be causing this, the file hasn't been touched in months, aside from formatting changes on the NPCs.

5. PocketLint

PocketLint Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    nvm it was fixed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.