Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    "Huh?"
    I duck.

2. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    .. that was a short post.. welp i don't really have anything other to do than duck, so...

3. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    can we just buy some monster scent at the monster supermarket and call it good?

Malkavian and Poiu429 like this.
  4. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Damn, guess I'll have to save my trip to Ahmsord 'til after we deal with this.."

5. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Mhm" Mortem mumbles.

Then he checks on Socius.

6. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Queen Toasty @The_Wynner @IMGAMG
    "What.... what if we split up?" Katherine says. She has a black eye from Scopio's blow. "We'll have chance of sneaking past them."
    Ajnin slowly nods. "That... may work."
    "Three groups of three." Thagila says. "Small enough to go unnoticed, but large enough to fend themselves"

They shuffle around the cave, getting into three groups.
    The first group is Drandel, Thagila and Katherine. They will be able to fly (Thagila on a dragon provided by Drandel), therefore giving advantage of getting past ground monsters. They will also serve well as a distraction.
    The second group is Ronan, Bailwolf and Luke. All powerful in magic and combat, they will be the 'heavy'. They will mainly be distraction, and will rely on speed and magic.
    The third group is Vocthar, Ajnin and Mortem; they will be the stealth, the planning group. They can use their abilities together to form a strong team.

The nine agree to go to separate towns and cities, and meet in Cinfras after a few days.
    The Swamp will be the hardest to cross, because it is open ground, and many monsters dwell there. The second group (Ronan, Bailwolf and Luke) will attempt to go there and find any survivors.
    The first group (Drandel, Thagila and Katherine) will go to Efilim, then to Aldorei. Katherine is the only one who can access the elf lands.
    The last group (Vocthar, Ajnin and Mortem) will go to Gelibord, a town in the Dark Forest. The trees will give a great advantage to the three, letting them sneak past most monsters.

7. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    Yay, I get to fight with Ronan again

sonickid3003 likes this.
  8. IMGAMG

IMGAMG Co-Owner of TheParadoxGroup

Guild:
    "You guys ready?" Says Vocthar

9. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Yeah. I guess." Mortem mumbles

10. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm... Dark Forest... Considering what we're apparently fighting, I think it may be a little hostile. Perhaps we should devise some tactics for stealth?

11. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

"So we're heading to Efelim then. Got it."
    (I will be riding the Tri-horn wyvern and Thagila on the Nhiostrife wyvern.)
    QaJk.png
    Nhiostrife wyverns are one of the few known breeds of wyvern with more than one set of wings. Because of their four wings, Nhiostrifes are very nimble in the air and have complete control their own movements with ease. When it’s mating season, males put up a very beautiful and unique air dance in an attempt to charm a female. The amount of stripes on their wings vary, with more stripes being more attractive, although most have only two to four. Their general attitude is very passive and curious—they only fight if they themselves or their family are in danger.
    gfF5.png
    Tri-Horn Wyverns are a mountainous species, living in high altitude areas among rocks and snow. The rough and rugged climate has bred a tough and hardened species, prepared to do battle with both the elements and other creatures. Their most distinctive feature is the three-horned crest mounted upon their head, for which they were named; these toughened spikes are powerful weapons, used to battle against predators, prey and fellow Tri-Horn Wyverns. Both males and females of this species fight for territory and resources, and wear scars with pride. However, Tri-Horn wyverns have a soft side beneath their many spikes. They work in loyal packs, of which they are deeply protective; if one can gain their trust, Tri-Horn wyverns can be powerful allies through the mountains.

12. IMGAMG

IMGAMG Co-Owner of TheParadoxGroup

Guild:
    "I can give us all a speed boost, and you can cast smoke bomb if you want, but I think staying above the trees will be fine" says Vocthar

13. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Problem is, this robe doesn't allow as much mobility as I'd like... But it could provide excellent camouflage due to it's dark color...

14. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    I can sense their magic. All of a sudden, it splits. I decide to go after the group that went to the East (Drandel, Thagilia and Katherine but idk their names yet).

OOC: Since I'm evil, can they see like.. some kind of aura??

15. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Bailwolf @sonickid3003 @The_Wynner @Queen Toasty @Vansil @Florfy5 @IMGAMG @Poiu429 @WhettoWen
    I mentioned few days ago that I will be gone for one whole week from Saturday; which is about 30 hours from now.

While I am gone, you guys can determine the course of your travel. I will provide some key points, but you can mention any characters (don't use like important characters) and create monsters to fight. The two evil characters, Shade and Pyrs would chase whichever group you see fit. (I know Pyrs chose the second group)

Please do not arrive at your destinations (Group two can stop at Efilim), but you can use actual places on the way (e.g. Dullahan's castle, Orc camps).

You won't be able to travel to your destinations quickly; I will make this as close to real life travelling as possible. There will be day and night, and at night, you have to find a safe place to camp and sleep. You need food and water sources (of which you already have some), and I will tell you the time it takes from one place to another.

Please look at the Wynncraft Map for further info.

Also, Luke and Katherine may be controlled by other of the group members. Please do not kill any of the characters though.... yet.

Shade and Pyrs can confront the adventurers. The monsters I listed in Llevigar fight can be used: you can name them, or create new monsters to accompany you.

Bailwolf, Ronan and Luke
    "We will have to cover the entire plain of Llevigar. Our first stop should be Bucie." Luke says.
    "Unless the village is already destroyed, which will be most likely." Bailwolf murmurs.
    "We will have to travel fast." Ronan says.
    The three start jogging out of the Katoa Ranch towards the Swamp area.
    **It will take a day and a half to cross the plain to Bucie. Then it will take two full days to go directly to Olux; excluding any attacks or visits.**

Drandel, Thagila and Katherine
    The two wyverns sniff at each other, while, Drandel teaches Thagila how to ride the dragon properly. Katherine is wiping monster blood off her two knives. She sheath them on her back.
    Drandel nods at Katherine. "We are ready."
    The angel nods. "Let us go, then. We will stop by Efilim, then head to Aldorei. The Light Forest is a perilous place, so be ready."
    Thagila hops onto her dragon. "We have to be ready for any aerial threats."
    **It will take one and half day to Efilim. The air is full of monsters and dark spirits, and you mainly have to keep yourself hidden from ground threats. It will take two and half day to Aldorei. You will have to rest from constant flight.**

Vocthar, Mortem and Ajnin
    "Our trip is going to be the hardest." Vocthar says. "We have a huge distance to cover, and our route is quite vulnerable from attacks."
    "Well, we have to do it." Ajnin says. Mortem nods.
    "We will sneak between the trees for most of the time; the Dark Forest will be the end of us if we don't use stealth." Mortem says.
    **Two days until Dark Forest. Then it will take two days+ to reach Gelibord. Vansil, this is an opportunity for Mortem to develop his character.**

Shade and Pyrs
    You guys will chase two separate groups. Choose monsters to accompany you on your travels; the adventurers are too powerful to take on alone.
    Please do not try to kill the characters; do not go back to the Hive or anything, yet.

I am relying on all of you to do this properly, I don't want this RP going to crap. You know the rules. Please don't arrive at your destination, I need specific events to happen there, and I will coordinate those.
    I will possibly be working on drawing the characters from Legends I and II, and I may be able to post them here? I dunno. I'll try.

Thanks, and Good Luck!

Amun_Ra

Malkavian likes this.
  16. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So we get to be GM's for ourselves XD

Yes it is :)

17. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

Think of it as, we get to control our own movements and what we encounter for the most part. If things start getting too confusing, I suggest we find one person per group who is the leader and controls where the group goes and what they encounter.

18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Guys, we may be able to change our route... We could cut through the light forest. It offers more cover than our original route, and may have less demons than the dark forest, and will make our time in the dark forest lesser..."

Some points he's thinking of:

19. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah that is not a had idea ;)

20. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "On our way to Olux, I think we should stop by an old friend of mine, he can help us NOT die in the swamp."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.