Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Better Chestplate And Accessories...

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by LucaDiv, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucaDiv

LucaDiv Resident Spam-Nuker of Wynn VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Currently Running a Glass Cannon Agi/Dex Archer. Primary focus is on agility, which as of current will be 165 once I hit 95, with dexterity as a secondary at 115. My main priorities are Agi points, melee/air damage, and attack speed.

My current planned gear is Blue Mask, Gale's Freedom, Sagittarius, Wind Mimic, Gale's Force. Here are the stats on what I currently have: https://imgur.com/a/cK1VS The thing is, I feel like I could be running a more worthwhile chestplate. 1500 HP is not terrible considering I'm going glass cannon, and the boosts are okay, but I'm sure there's something better available.

On top of that, I have absolutely no plans for accessories... currently I'm using jester bracelet, jester necklace, ring of generosity, and gnome's ring. They're okay, but I'm sure there are better options out there.

I haven't really been keeping up with all the new items that have been being added recently and could use the advice on what I need to go looking for.

2. StarDraco123

StarDraco123 (・8・) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What wrong bb? Lol
    Umm so agi soft cap is 150 no need to go higher wind mimic is super bae unless you get like slayer? Some raging boners (wind) maybe like errant would work for accessories or stuff like arc bracer if you went thunder powders on gales force? Does it have sluts? Tbh strati would be way more bae for melee damage and erm yeah? Or erm and I guess 2 jesters float your boat. Only thing better for chestplates would be booster if you wanted a but more speed and hp but you would have to get more int or possibly CoI but that would be a bit pointless, using air weapons for melee is a bit weird imo lol nothin wrong tho

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    YYGAYMER likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.