Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Weapon/armour Stats

Discussion in 'Questions' started by tteeoo13, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tteeoo13

tteeoo13 Argie Bargie

Minecraft:
    Many times I have id'd a weapon or an armour puece and it has read, for example:
    +X% health regen
    +Y health regen
    When it comes with a % its efficiency is preety obvious, but when it is just a number I don't really understand how much the effect will boost me.
    I know its a bit hard to understand and wording this properly is a bit dofficult. I'll try to get screenshots afterwards (I'm not at the pc rn) to show what I mean.

2. Glitch496

Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The % health regen is how often you regen. For example, if you have 100% health regen you would heal twice as fast. If you have -100% health regen you would heal twice as slow.
    The health regen with a number (called raw health regen) is adding to how much you regen. For example, if you have 20 health regen you would regen 20 health every set amount of time (I think it's 10 seconds, not sure). Negative raw health regen would slowly start to kill you.

Now, let's put it all together. Say you have 5% health regen (again, let's say it's 10 seconds), and 10 raw health regen. You would regen 10 health every 9.5 seconds.

tteeoo13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.