Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Render Wynncraft Vs Warlords 2

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Rexolboy, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Who would win?

1. Warriors of Wynncraft

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. Warlords of Hypixel (with double damage and health)

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Tie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. wat is warlords

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rexolboy

Rexolboy Veteran Assassin HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello everyone!
    So last time i posted a render of a battle between an Assassin and a Paladin, from Wynncraft and Warlords (Hypixel) respectively. I asked also who would win in a fight, the Warriors of Wynncrafts, or the Warlords of Hypixel. But a lot of people pointed out that the damage differences between Wynncraft and Warlords is very different. So i'm going to ask it again, but i'm going to change one thing:

Who would win :
    - Wynncraft Warriors
    or
    - Hypixel's Warlords with double damage, and double health

This was the only way to make it more fair from my perspective, then again didn't give it too much thought. Anyway, on to the renders:
    (Oh and there is a chance to win something at the end. Look in the Contest spoiler thing. Stay tuned ;D)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I used the skins of @Cruuk-huud , because he "always entertained myself imagining a scenario like this", and posted a long and thoughtful message on my last post, and the skin of @Slimeonatree , because he is the only one who saw the dead Steve in the last one (rip steve).

The Wynncraft weapon is the Bullseye, a Warrior weapon. I had to model and texture the whole thing BUT it is not original. It is Wynncraft's. I just remade it for this and possibly future images. The rig is not (yet) available.
    The Warlords weapon is the DrakeFang, a legendary weapon. The helmet is the level 70 Warrior helmet. These however I got from a rig (https://hypixel.net/threads/cinema-4d-all-warlords-weapons-helms.296673/).
    For the Minecraft characters, I used the Anishwijj rig. You have to pay for it. Here is the tutorial video for the rig with the link in the description:

Still here for the chance to win something? Cool!
    So you can win 2 things :
    1. Your skin will be featured in the next Wynncraft vs Warlords thing as a fighter of either side, with any weapon (but only Archer, Mage, Shaman, and Warlords' Mage can be chosen from class wise)
    2. I will make you a personal request of a 3d image. You just give me what you want and i will do my best to replicate it! (Only Minecraft images)
    So how can you win this? Answer this question:

The Warrior of Wynncraft (diamond armor) has a pose that was inspired from a game that I love. This pose is taken when a certain class activates a skill. Name the game and the class that you have to be to have that pose and you win.

You can only guess once every 5 hours (i will chech the times you posted to see if i take it into consideration), and you must name both things. I won't answer if you only name one thing.
    I will drop hints every day (if i remember) for 5 days. Good luck!

XavierEXE, blankman, Devourer and 3 others like this.
  2. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    Yo you didn't even render my massive muscles this is upsetting to the highest degree.

Also even with double damage/health Wynn will still stomp since WL has cooldowns on many of their skills, sure as I mentioned last time WL will still own for the first 70-80 levels but when Wynn reaches the tide begins to change drastically.

And, again, Wynn spells cause massive knockback while only like 1 WL class can cause a little knockback it'd still be challenging for WL classes, especially melee ones, to even reach us.

XavierEXE likes this.
  3. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Yet ironically warrior is my least played class on both servers.

blankman likes this.
  4. Frevan

Frevan Wheres the lamb sauce

Minecraft:
    the color of the renders seem plain to me, idk why and the quality is pretty low? I can notice it in the eyes of your rig, very pixely, if thats a word. Try putting your anti aliasing to best and at least 2x2. i have a crappy pc and it works fine for me, just a long render time, which i think is worth it :p
    I love how you made multiple camera angles for this and i love how you put some dead bodies in there xD Good to see another person using cinema 4d :D

5. Rexolboy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think it might be on your end because for me it doesn't look pixelated, and quality is high

Frevan likes this.
  6. Frevan

Minecraft:
  7. Rexolboy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    a ok i see it now well shit. I'll try to fix it for nex time

8. Frevan

Minecraft:
    ur overall quality is high doe, just those eyes.......

9. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Suggestion for the full battle. What if you made the side the Wynncrafters come from be all WynnPack?

10. Rexolboy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If i ever do a full scale thing, i have some few ideas don't worry ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.