Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Where Do I Start?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Steve554011, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve554011

Steve554011 Well-Known Adventurer

Hey guys!

So I'm a veteran Wynncraft player, having played the earliest when the cap was Level 70, and taking a hiatus before the Gavel update. There's so many new and exciting features, and I'm trying to take it all in. Is there enough new content that I should create a new character, or just do the new content with my Level 75s? The only reason I'm iffy about making a new character is that I don't want to miss anything with the reworked ??? quest when the update comes out (though I never did the current version anyways).

Thanks!

2. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    I'd recommend making a new character, and switching to an older slot when you're looking for ???. By Level 40, you'll be in Gavel, and it doesn't take long to level, so you should have most places explored if you play enough as a new character. You'll probably even get to 75 fairly soon.

Pretzule likes this.
  3. dead zeffe

dead zeffe Guest

At the begin lol

Sry xd

DerVillager likes this.
  4. Cookiezzzzzzz

Cookiezzzzzzz Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I faced the exact problem just recently myself, and I decided to create a new account to start from scratch. I haven't regret it since. And here's a helpful tip, make sure to turn in quests with dxp servers. I did so only for some, and now I regret that I'm lvl 92 and stuck grinding to lvl 100 :/ quest rewards as of now are broken with how xp bonuses from everything including armor are able to affect your quest lvling. As a result, with correct dxp bomb usage combined with good xp armor, you can hit lvl 100 without any grinding really. However, upcoming update will change it soon, so I suggest you try to make the most out of quests while you can.

5. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    I'd say wait a little longer for the coming update to start a new character, because some early level stuff will be reworked it'll be nice to just experience the new stuff rather than the out dated stuff.

But really it's up to you if you want to start a new character now, wait, or just not at all.

6. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Try it out on your current character. If things seem too complicated, start a new one till you get the hang of it ;)

7. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Nice one.

Devourer, Jbip, and 17 others and 7 others like this.
  8. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Thank you, I'm here all night!

Devourer, bloww, Ackro and 2 others like this.
  9. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    We need a comedian rank

Pretzule, Jbip and bloww like this.
  10. XXGHOSTKID21xX

XXGHOSTKID21xX [The Kid No One knows] VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes I say that you wait and do the high level quest if you want or just wait for the new update like said obove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.