Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight A New Build

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by TwinShadeless, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwinShadeless

TwinShadeless Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So I was looking at my warrior build and a realized it was complete garbage for PvP of any kind. I'm working on making an Air Water build. The problem is that I don't know what kind of gear to look for. If anyone would give me advice on armor and weapons I could potentially use, it would be very much appreciated. (Oh by the way I'm level 81 as of now) Thank you all.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. valvoid

valvoid Build/CMD Hybrid HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    interesting idea. for pvp you probably would want to keep the earth out of it. so agility + intel. sometimes thunder works well too. Plus, earth plus agility is a bad pair, because they nerf each other in identifications often. Straight agility isnt that great, because you need that damage for 1 or 2 hits. But, you also want the walk speed and dodge chance so you dont get hit. So Agi/thunder or agi/intel usually works well I would say in pvp. There are very strong agi/dex builds out there (i have one if you want) and some also very strong agi/intel ones out there (i have that as well if you want it).
    Thanks! If you want an earth build I am not the guy to ask.

TwinShadeless likes this.
  3. SilverMirror

SilverMirror Retired IM HERO

Minecraft:
    level 81 doesn't have much options it's best to focus in salvaging better gears from your current gameplay and use them, focus on IDs about skill point and elemental bonuses, mana regen and walk speed
    Spectre and Sodeta Boots are nice end game options despite its low health it provide a lot of spell damage, might wanna choose one of the two unless u hv high health on your chest and legs
    You might also wanna keep on hold of your Bob mythic and use it with powders

But yeh
    is right, earth is not really the way to go with water and air coz most gears with earth and air will cancel out each other's effects
    Unless Harwrol and a end game build ;)

TwinShadeless likes this.
  4. TwinShadeless

TwinShadeless Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    K I'll change it. Thank you guys.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.