Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Unfair

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DemonRobotChild, Jun 29, 2016.

Tags:
?

Unfair Or Not?

1. Unfair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not Unfair

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonRobotChild

DemonRobotChild Skilled Adventurer

So i get banned for unfair reasons, then i go to the ban appeal section write y appeal have a discussion with @Broettinger for several weeks and today i come on to check if he answered my last response and I can't acces my ban appeal, nothing it doesnt show how many messages and replies I got, Nor can i enter it so I thought that meant i got unbaneed and I'm still banned, which makes me wonder why? I check my gmail and There'snothing there to suggest that i can no longer access my Ban appeal. I got banned for unfair reasons and have been fighting for a few weeks, also I have proof but @Broettinger won't take it.

2. MinerDwarf222

MinerDwarf222 I AM A DWARF. HERO

Minecraft:
    well why were you banned? What was your ban reason.

3. PurifyX

PurifyX D1rTe G3nj1 MalN VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why were you banned? This so called "unfair reason" may be a "fair reason" in the mod's eye. Try speaking to another mod.

4. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    What exactly were you banned for?

5. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    You only get unbanned if you get a message. You probably lied in your appeal or didn't make a good enough appeal to suggest that you wouldn't do whatever you did again. Just wait patiently. Making this thread isn't helping your case.

6. Earthliving

Earthliving Shitpost Plaza Lurker HERO

Minecraft:
    How can we tell what's fair or not fair if you refuse to even tell us the pretext you were banned on? Plus, none of us have any evidence of you being innocent of whatever you were banned for. The staff team aren't demons, they will accept your appeal if they think it is good enough. Chances are your appeal didn't fit all of the requirements.

Nyam likes this.
  7. kioph

kioph ahh yes heavy melee hmm yes

well.. remember selvuts old profile pic?

8. SpadenadeZ1

SpadenadeZ1 THE USER FORMERLY KNOWN AS SPADEZ1

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Except for Tant.

Tantibus is totally a demon.

No one can convince me otherwise.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  9. DemonRobotChild

I got banned for flying. And this was in my ban appeal

Hi, I have experienced an issue when playing 'Wynncraft'. As a mage I have the skill 'Blink' (which is a teleport skill through the means of a class named 'mage') and is allowed by the server legally. Moments before the ban I was playing the animal dungeon with two of my friends, BlueBlink and TheCyclopsKitty. As I was doing the parkour I was using 'Blink' (the teleport spell) and noticed I was experiencing latency. I found that I was floating involuntarily and could not move after using the spell and this was due to latency as my friends were experiencing it as well, also when joining the server I have seen that it was not entirely full so there was no reason to lag but your server did. I sincerely hope you understand that this was none of my fault and would like to be notified of a ban release ASAP. Thank you for reading!

10. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Look, what you are trying to do here, is to cause some backlash against a mod. That's pretty much not going to happen. Ever. Now, no matter how much latency you experienced, it's pretty much for certain that there was a report, either automatic, or by a player, that you were flying. If you go on to youtube, and look up "Wynncraft banning hackers", you will find several videos of various mods in action. Guess what? They follow players around in order to confirm that the player is, indeed, hacking. Now, I've been kicked for "flying", in the most notorious place for that that there is. Did I get banned? No. Why? More than likely because a mod got the "kicked" report and then followed me around. I don't hack, so no problem there. Remember, mods don't ban players for a single automatic report of flying, or for a single players complaint. The player gets followed. Sometimes, they even get filmed. Now, are you still certain that you want to continue along this same line? Because at this point, anyone who played Wynncraft long enough, and has been on the forums long enough, just won't believe you, for the above reasons. You may not be helping your case, here.

11. kioph

kioph ahh yes heavy melee hmm yes

That actually sounds creepy

12. DemonRobotChild

Well i wouldn't be posting this forum if i myself was 100% i was not Hacking, how do I know i wasn't hacking because I was behind the monitor, I was on the server And I was the one lagging.

13. R_34

R_34 Guess I'm back...

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here's a lesson to you! Do not play wynn while its laggy! Also, its kinda your fault that you continued to play after you got kicked and you knew that due to your lag you began to fly. You should have fixed the problem asap instead of continuing. If a mod saw you "flying" even after you got kicked. Its your prob for not addressing the situation.

14. DemonRobotChild

how am i supposed to fix lag bro. Also I was playing with friends and I was a mage and they needed me to heal them and I couldn't just leave them by themselves

15. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The "I wasn't hacking" statement is used by nearly 100% of people who were hacking. They were. They knew it. They got caught. They don't want to admit it. I don't know if you were or were not. I do know that the mods here don't jump to conclusions. I also know, from everything that I have seen, that Broettinger is a level-headed person. If he rejected your ban appeal, he had a good reason for it. If he's not talking to you, anymore, after several weeks, I can only guess that he gave up on getting through to you that he has hard proof that you were hacking. At this point, I think you need to take a good, hard look at what really happened. I've lagged before, as a mage, and been held up in the air, unmoving, on several occasions, in the past, when lag was really bad. So have other players. I was lucky, I never got kicked. Some of them did. We all came back, and kept playing, lag or no lag. No one got banned. You did. When lag wasn't nearly as bad as it was in the past.

It should be obvious to you, at this point, that this thread is pretty much going to get you nowhere. Unless you can get Broettinger to talk with you, again. However, after trying to get through to you for several weeks, he's probably had about enough of your claims and excuses. Oh, by the way, I've read posts like yours before. In the end, the truth always came out; the players finally admitted the truth, that they were hacking.

Good luck, with what ever you decide to do.
    -Peace

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  16. TempleOfLegends

TempleOfLegends Emma CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    flying doesnt just happen..... its not wynn, he was hacking.

17. Miauw

Miauw Adventurous Cat

I'm pretty sure you are lieing to get unbanned or just like Moe_Ronickah said you are trying to throw shade on the moderator. I have been staff on a server, so I know how it goes when people say they weren't hacking. Since you were hacking, it's best to say the truth in you appeal and that you are sorry, and will promise not to do it again, so this thread wouldn't be needed and these lovely people didn't have to waste their time to prove to you that you were hacking. Own up to it, say your sorry and we don't need to talk about this anymore. If you continue, everyone will continue to fight back and say the right thing. I respect the fact that you went and made a forum about this too, but it is very unneeded, as everyone said proof that you are hacking. There is no way you can get banned for teleporting and lagging, as I am a Mage and the only thing I have to worry about when that happens is dying, never have I gotten kicked or banned for teleporting. Even if the moderator was silly or lazy and didn't wait for more proof, just like Lolicon said, it's your fault for not addressing what happened to you and saying it was an accident, which also proves that you were hacking because someone who wasn't most likely would've done that because they were completely innocent. Listen, you were banned because you were hacking and the moderator saw you, it's best to own up to it, because lying isn't going to make it any better.

18. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    If you want to complain, at least make your thread easier to read. And also, I am not saying you were lying. But if you were, your appeal will be invalid.

19. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dont try to throw shade on broot. You fucked up m8. You get banned. You deal with it. BTW, if you got banned for fly hacking, how tf do yoy have proof.

20. DJBorbo

DJBorbo Wannabe edgy memeboi HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fact: You are more likely to get unbanned if you admit that you were hacking, and that you messed up. So you kinda ruined your chances, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.