Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Java.net.connectexception

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by AwesomeQuinton, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeQuinton

AwesomeQuinton Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    "Could not connect to default or fallback server, please try again later: java.net.ConnectException" it has been like this for 24 hours. This error only occurs for wynncraft and no other server, I have uninstalled and reinstalled java and restarted my computer. I don't know how to fix this, any advice?

2. RemRin

RemRin Goddess of Air HERO

Minecraft:
    1) try changing ips. There is waaay more then 1 ip. It usually solves most of these problems
    2) try changing client, if you are on 1.9, go to 1.8 and the other way around
    3) wait. For me it took 2 days for this problem to fix, but that is if the steps above dont work

3. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If play.wynncraft.com doesn't work, try play.wynncraft.net, or play.wynncraft.org. They are all the same server, but for some reason, sometimes the server handles them differently. You can also try waiting 5 minutes or so between each try, so that the server "forgets" that you were connected.

4. AwesomeQuinton

Minecraft:
    I have gotten this error message for 2 days. Changing the client version did not solve the problem either. Also, using the 3 different ip: .com .org .net, did not change anything, the same error occurs.

5. JWC1928

JWC1928 Travelled Adventurer

Ive tried everything wont let me join

6. Moe_Ronickah

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @AwesomeQuinton , OK, you've tried .com, .org., and .net, and none of those connect? You've uninstalled and reinstalled java, you've checked to make certain that your MC launcher is up to date, you've tried running MC on 1.8.9 or lower, and you still can't connect? You've uninstalled MC and reinstalled MC and you still can't connect?

7. AwesomeQuinton

Minecraft:
    @Moe_Ronickah I just uninstalled and reinstalled everything and now it works, I don't know which one did it but now it allows me to log in. Thank you for having me do it all again. #besthelperNA

Moe_Ronickah likes this.
  8. Moe_Ronickah

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank goodness something worked!
    You're welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.