Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Does Elemental Defense Work?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SeanWasTaken, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeanWasTaken

SeanWasTaken Well-Known Adventurer

So I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and it's confusing me a ton, cause the values on my armor aren't matching up with the overall defense values I have.

What exactly is confusing me: So I have a single piece of armor on (below is a screenshot) with -100 air defense and +80 earth defense:
    [​IMG]

And then, when I look at my defense info, it says I have -20 fire defense, -100 air defense, -20 earth defense, and -20 water defense:
    [​IMG]

What I don't understand is why this happens. The air defense makes sense, but that's it. Fire and Water defense weren't altered at all by the armor, and earth defense is supposed to be +80. So why are these values all at -20?

Again, I was only wearing the helmet for these screenshots. Before I put it on, all of my defenses weren't modified at all. Similar things happen with other armor pieces too, with stats not changing when they should, having different values than what the armor says, etc. It seems inconsistent between armor pieces, as some will add large amounts of defense, while others subtract it, and others have some middle value.

Is this some form of intended behavior that I'm just not getting? Or is this a bug?

2. ErikC17

ErikC17 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The thing is that the compass is bugged, it does not show the right stats. Ive had a problem where it does not show the correct % loot bonus I had 70 % loot bonus but it said I had 30%.
    Its a bug and is gona be fixed in the near future. In the meantime you will just have to take a piece of paper and write down the stats from the armor and calculate what your stats is really like. You should still have the same stats as you are suposed to have even if the compass shows something else.

SeanWasTaken likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.