Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The Animal Dungeon Boss Is Insanely Glitchy

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Blackbeak, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbeak

Blackbeak The Great Majestic Fire Queen

Guild:
    Hello Fellow Wynncraftians!
    So I'm trying to help my level 30 friend level up and everyone knows one of the best ways to level up is to fight dungeons, we keep getting to the boss and finding it impossible to beat him. First off he keeps going outside of the arena so we can't even reach him with our spells. Second he gets stuck in the wall all the time! So we can't hit him normally and if we try to use our spells to get him out he gets knocked out of the arena again. I'm level 46 (almost 47) and he should be easy for me to beat alone. Please, please, PLEASE! Fix this problem, we need dungeons for grinding.
    Thanks for listening.

2. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    If you're playing with an Earth-based weapon, yeah, that's an issue with the knockback on those. In the meantime, try using a different weapon.

If it's something else, please give more details, like what weapon you're using and stuff, so that the staff can find exactly what's wrong (if they don't know already, of course).

3. Blackbeak

Blackbeak The Great Majestic Fire Queen

Guild:
    It doesn't matter what type of weapon we use he always ends up glitching.

4. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    That's odd. If you're an Archer, are you using Arrow Shield? Generally the reason for something like this is high knockback.

5. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, the animal dungeon boss is extremely glitchy, and there is a report of this on the GitHub. The arena walls have been made thicker, however, this is not solving all of the problem, as the cow sometimes just vanishes, then reappears, fully healed. The GMs and builders are aware of this, and have passed this along to the admins, as far as I know. I'm sorry, but I don't know of any work-around for this, at this time. Also, if you are a level that is much higher than your friend, and you are, your friend may not get any xp when the dungeon is completed. It depends on the % damage done by both of you, and it stops a higher level player from "gifting" dungeons to lower level friends. So, your friend may be best off working with a group of Lv30 - Lv 35 players, rather than yourself.

blankman and XavierEXE like this.
  6. Mouse :)

Mouse :) cicetil is no longer a slave VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ooh dungeon remake update :x

7. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The boss "disappearing and re-appearing with full health" is when an assassin (or other class) uses 'Shears' to right click on the boss. This 'shears' the boss causing him to de-spawn, as no cow is replaced.

This works on the mooshrooms on the black road too.

blankman and Moe_Ronickah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.