Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Kvmilla

Discussion in 'Featured Wynncraftian Suggestions' started by Grvphene, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaltiestOfHobos

SaltiestOfHobos SaltyHobo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okey thanks :)

2. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you know. saying "frequent shouts and bombs" isn't the nicest sounding thing... oh yeah, +1

XavierEXE and KillerJoe like this.
  3. KillerJoe

KillerJoe Travelled Adventurer

yas!!!!

4. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    why don't you have red rank anymore

KillerJoe likes this.
  5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Inactivity

01100110111 and Ascended Kitten like this.
  6. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    more detail please :P

KillerJoe likes this.
  7. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    I mean, "inactivity" is pretty self explanatory.

01100110111 and Ascended Kitten like this.
  8. modern

modern The irony is that I love the future

Guild:
    Shouldent there be a poll? I thought that was necessary.

Now here is my opinion on the matter. I disagree with a lot of the criticism given, such as content team members not being allowed, but I still think there are better candidates for FW. Why? Well, from your description of Kmvilla, she seems like a very nice person. But emphasis on seems. What I mean by that is that I would not know, as I have never seen her in game, and very infrequently on the forums. Honestly I have no idea how she even has 500+ messages.

Now the obvious argument would be "your just not looking in the right places", and while I am known to be in the Your Work section quite a bit more then others, I frequent almost all sections of the forums, and in my opinion if you need to search hard to find someone then they can't be that active in the community. The other argument I can think of would be Guilds, and again. In my opinion, Guilds are not a reason for FW. In their current state they cause more arguments then fun, and I want to stay far away from that.

Now you might be thinking "oh this is the guy who made the pilowpet nomination they are biased", I would like to assure you that I try at all times to look outside my personal biases when stating opinions, and only use my personal evidence. (Also Pillowpet is not even my first choice for FW but that person was already nominated).

tl;dr I just don't know what Kmvilla has done to benefit the community, and if someone does not know these things, they probably don't deserve it.

@Donald Trump 16 @Trump2k16
    There are two wasting their time here.

XavierEXE likes this.
  9. Grvphene

Grvphene Wiki guru VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    All the things I listed were true at the time, but I have to agree that some don't apply anymore. Both she and myself have become a little inactive here and don't care so much anymore about FW. Back then however, I still think she would have deserved it.

modern likes this.
  10. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:

Truly (and this is for everyone), I do not care for recognitions like this. I am happy with what I have and what I have achieved, even if they are not notable to the eyes of the masses. Furthermore, I think Featured Wynncraftian is just another petty "give back to the community" move. My two cents.

11. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    okay.. I thought that was my most hilarious post ever. but you know, two likes is fine.. NO IT ISN'T!!!
    I don't know if this is the greatest nomination, because she is already SUPREMELY popular, the FW tag only increases popularity, and Kvmilla doesn't need more popularity. maybe someone unpopular but really helpful like Syaoran3.
    I am not saying Kv is a bad person, actually she is one of my favorite forums person

12. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can we revive this?

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  13. RubyOnRails

RubyOnRails Pro 360 WynnCraft no scoper VIP

Minecraft:
    I think that Kvmilla should be the next Featured Wynncraftian because she is really helpful and nice!

14. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But didn't she kinda quit? ;w:

Zahr and Kaelan~ like this.
  15. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    then lets build a memorial to her

16. 13threemc

13threemc vote kanye 2020 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i feel that a featured wynncraftian should be active when they have the rank, it'd be kind of pointless, even on an emotional level to give her the award, ironically one of the points of featured wynncraftian was to appreciate contributions to the community regardless of rank, winning gives you an extra rank, the point is people don't need to give her a rank to remember who she was.

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  17. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the tag is temporary (unless you are grian) and disappears when the next fw is announced.
    she was active and contributed, she changed the community in her own ways, may they be known or not.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  18. colin350

colin350 The Best Admin (duh) HERO CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Going on this, the long lasting effect of some people's contributions on this server have now become everyday things that we take for granted. After all, there are many people in our current community who may or may not be active on the forums, but who still have an effect. I think we should recognize those who were once known to all and who have now drifted behind the scenes. Take @Tama for example. He has done a lot of good, and we should recognize both him and any other community member (like @Kvmilla) for what they have done for the server in the past, even if they aren't around any more. After all, without them, good chance we could be in a whole different position today.

I'm not saying present people are less qualified, I'm saying we shouldn't un-qualify someone who has slowly drifted away. I can name a long list of people besides the founders / staff who have done a great deal for this server 1-2 years prior. And it's terrible that sometimes we can be blind not to see that.

I think Kv is as qualified for this rank as anyone else. Whether she get's the vote of newer members, that's another story, however.

19. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    also she helped get other people noticed. @Ascended Kitten @Victrix Securis @le_mega_barbare @Yuno F Gasai @Kaiser Zahr'ghûl @Anbu @scallysche would probably quit a long time ago and wouldn't get as big as they are now without kv pushing us to keep doing what we liked.
    also now that I'm the leader of Imperial I can reveal that kv also helped other guilds and started a couple of events, both in game and on dubtrack/rabbit (we did movie nights quite a lot).

20. Zahr

Zahr You begrudgingly don the COMICAL HAT. VIP+

Minecraft:
    why is this thread still alive ._.

Yuno F Gasai and Ascended Kitten like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.