Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Media Why The Wynncraft Economy Is Close To (if Not Already) Garbage

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Defunct Fighter, Apr 18, 2016.

?

Are you in the ghetto?

1. Yes

13.2%
  2. What is up my fello gangsta'?

86.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes and we shall now invade France to enjoy lush countryside and climbing up stairs of the Eiffel Tower

2. TurtleTheSeawing

TurtleTheSeawing That dragon that's studying magic HERO

Minecraft:
    Said Donald Trump, who needs a small loan of 1 million dollars just to make a wall..,

XavierEXE and Ventus333 like this.
  3. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the powders have no justification
    black horses take 2.25le on average when bred, any price above 2.25 is pretty logical.
    bobs mythic's are just like the white horses in this sense, they worth a lot more but then they got supped but now as more players enter the game more non duped mythics are entering the market and the price slowly rises to it's previous place.

XavierEXE and Ventus333 like this.
  4. ShinyAfro

ShinyAfro Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Bobs mythics are better then some actual mythics. They also good for endgame, like, they do great neutral damage so they are good to kill qira with.

5. Arkade

Arkade Who am I? CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Tbh im poor noob ;(
    Time to h8 rich pepz

6. enderman494

enderman494 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    As for inflation, I think most MMOs suffer from it (I believe Game Theory did one on the WoW economy inflation).
    As for this, what constitutes the wealth classes in Wynncraft (like the specific amount of LEs) because wouldn't all it take to jump to upper class is questing and selling items (perhaps a mythic)?

Ventus333 likes this.
  7. Bank

Bank Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    We should add another thing to waste money, like horses, or guilds.

8. ThatScarfDude

ThatScarfDude The Magic Scarf VIP+

Minecraft:
    Make America great again. Elect Trump to fix the economy.

9. Defunct Fighter

Defunct Fighter Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So.... @Ascended Kitten's boat idea?

XavierEXE and Ascended Kitten like this.
  10. Choco

Choco im broke af give me money thx VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    FUCK. IM SCREWED

11. Miles_

Miles_ hi CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree with your definition, I once sold a max spell damage/agility and 9 from max walk speed Stratiformis for a bad Az and an average Ignis and wasn't told by the buyer that is was worth more, then I had it appraised later and realised it was worth well over 10 stacks of LE. I ended up getting it back though because the buyer apparently made a mistake, we are now friends but if the buyer knew the price, that would just be cruel.

12. Paks

Paks Spy Main CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So basically what I'm getting from this thread that unless I get a stratiformis in a double loot bomb and I get 2 good ones I'm fated to be poor forever?

13. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you have a level 80+ class in molten hoghts you can easily make 4le a day.

Ventus333 likes this.
  14. MagicGum

MagicGum #GrimNation VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To be honest, you can't really get scammed in wynncraft. You accepted the trade so it's your fault if you lose a bunch of potential money. Like no ones forcing you to accept a trade.

15. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's like saying you can't get scammed in real life because no one is forcing you to sign on that parking bill.

XavierEXE likes this.
  16. MagicGum

MagicGum #GrimNation VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There are consequences for not signing on that parking bill, while in Wynncraft there are no consequences for not doing a trade. Also, Wynncraft and Real Life are totally different things and can't really be compared to each other.

17. Dawn UwU

Dawn UwU Midi Musician HERO

Minecraft:
    I got put in detlas jail for starting a bread riot

Attached Files:

18. MajesticMaj

MajesticMaj 11 Mythics Found | 40,131 chests HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Prices for Corrupted Treasure did not increase. Rather decrease, months before Gavel was released they sold for around 50-64 LE, not anymore though.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    Fissure likes this.
  19. Gooboi

Gooboi Travelled Adventurer

I manage just fine. I have 32 LE at the moment decent gear, and I have only been playing for a month or so. It isn't hard for new players unless they are stupid.

20. ShinyAfro

ShinyAfro Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    I got a spectre (39%), Millenium, 3/4 crystal, 3/4 sodeta boots (26%), Stormy amulet 1/4 (technically can be gotten for free hue), 2/4 squid anklet and a decent lunar spine (2/4, 20% spell, -23% water) for around 32le, in my original set. That said, i have replaced some with more expensive counterparts since, but the damage on the most part would only change by 10% at most. For the rings, you can use your imagination. Lunar spine would be a better counterpart to lunar spine for low levels as it is a decent wand, but in short, for under 32le you can get all this and solo any boss (except qira). Death has a water weakness so u'll speed through him. Grab a bobs mythic wand as a neutral backup for water-proof mobs.

If you can solo most bosses you can make a boss killing service, some people charge from 32eb - 5le per floor/boss/form whatever. Or you can smash mobs and grind for levels and gear.
    When powders are released i will be happy as my build is either going to be water/air or water/lightning build, or maybe all three. Probably Air, as lunar spine has air damage as does spectre.

For the rings, i'd suggest atleast 1 moon pool circlet, really whatever with mana regen or spell damage if anyone was wondering. 11/4 mana regen + 85% spell damage is pretty decent. You can spam ice snake and meteor repetitively without going out of mana if you do it right, though to be safe you may want more regen, around about 12-16 would be idea, grab a moon pool circlet from water section of the hive for that +5 int 1/4 bonus. The only problem is that you will have low heath but as a mage who can use ice snake, kite mobs then heal, i don't see that as an issue except in PvP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.