Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Darkwaters

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by AdamJenaine, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamJenaine

AdamJenaine "I will protect you, unto my doom..."

Hello everyone! My name is Adam, and I need some help. I have a small part-time IT job, and would like to make this HUGE MMO Text based entertainment network. I am trying my best to get word out there, but most people don't do anything. However..

Darkwaters is an Awesome place for people to laugh, play and.. have fun. an awesome community, right?

Let me tell you a story, though. As a young child, I enjoyed.. no, Loved to play a game, Portal. it is still fun, but that's not what I'm getting at. What i am getting at is- was an app i downloaded on my iPod, (which does not work anymore) and there was a roleplay community. I was shy at the time, and didn't want to join, but as I did start to take my baby steps, I literally jumped right into it. I loved it. I would play any time I could, day, night. world ended? I'll be somewhere, using a piece of paper. Anyways, time flew by, and I now have a girlfriend, because of this awesome thing we call roleplay, and now a baby called "Darkwaters." (No, the baby is not real.) However, I am struggling to keep above the tide, and need support, to help bring you, Family, and friends alike, onto my wonderful website.

Here's the Indiegogo page if you are interested in finding out more!

http://igg.me/at/darkwaters

and the official website is Http://Darkwaters.xyz

I wish I could really thank my friends and family for helping me through this, and.. lets party! The IRC server is currently up, and so is the forums =3

I thank you all for looking at this thread. I'll keep checking back on this post! (as it is my first one in a Looooonnnng time.)

If you like Darkwaters, Then Upvote this post so more people can see. if you like Darkwaters Allot, than consider donating. If you like it too much.. well.. try to keep your temper down! o3o

~AdamJenaine, Your Friendly neko =3

(P.S Admins, Darkwaters is not a competition, Darkwaters will forever be an ally with you guys! anyways, we wont take your players, we'll.. er.. borrow.. them..?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.