Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Best Archer Setup

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Coolboy11OO, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coolboy11OO

Coolboy11OO Well-Known Adventurer

Hey guys Just wondering what the best Setup, Armour and Weapon go together, Im lvl 76 when i post this.

And also i would like to know some good grinding spots for my current lvl.

Thanks Guys

2. Villageacules

Villageacules Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Since you're just emerging from the level 75 and below, I'd strongly recommend sticking to your champion armor (if available). If you have a full set of end game armor, find a piece that matches your build and combine it with the champion. In terms of grinding, now that you're in Gavel level 75+, you don't need to grind. Quests will carry you to level 90 now. Just be smart about it and do most of your quests in triple XP with high XP stats. As for your weapon, don't worry about that for now. Keep your bob's mythic bow, unless you find something more suitable.

SilverMirror likes this.
  3. SilverMirror

SilverMirror Retired IM HERO

Minecraft:
    If you're running a fast air build, maelstorm is actually better than Bob mythic now, try that
    Also triple XP may not be that common as it require a double XP weekend with a dxp bomb, but doing quests in dxp bomb is also good
    Lastly if you really really have to grind, ToL can still carry you to lv 80 or so, or the planes near Cinfras is also decent

4. StarDraco123

StarDraco123 (・8・) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    for leveling just do Wynn Ex. D at 73 and Qira Hive at 82/83, after Wynn Ex. D Purple and Blue/Hunger of the Gerts II along with a few thanos quest should get you to 82/83 to do hive and that should get you to around 89 then finish up all available quest and that should get you to 90+ (note that all quest should be turned on with dxp.

5. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    If you run out of quests at your current level, try finding xp bomb servers and use grind spots around your level (ToL can work but the loot isn't good for your level). There really aren't any great grinding spots until levels 79-82. At this point, use the Hive. After that, just use the Molten Man Cave, which is a cave near Eltom (there are two actually, but one has a high spawnrate while the other doesn't). Once you get to about level 90, switch to Freezing Heights (an area in the north of Molten Heights with icy stuff). Use this from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.