Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Reincarnation: Shelby's Experience

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Reimuuu, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reimuuu

Reimuuu SHSL DR Fan | Snake of Clearing Eyes HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just a little story I felt like writing after I had fought Bob for the first time the other day, which @EvilSamKusuma suggested I put here if I did, and I feel brave today, so yeah. Also, I am not the best at writing fight scenes, sorry. Enjoy. >w<

After hours and hours of training in the Temple of Legends, gearing up and getting stronger, she was finally ready. Today was the day she would obtain Bob's ultimate power, his mythic weapons. She gathered some supplies, potions, and the three items she would need to enter the part of the tomb Bob was in. Then, she hopped on her horse to get to Nesaak.
    Once at Nesaak, she and her friend, Kusu, went to Bob's Tomb, to coincidentally find someone else who wanted to challenge Bob. With their help, the tomb was opened, they walked in to find a man standing there, who turned around as soon as they had walked in. " Hello adventurer! I see you want to solve the mystery of Bob's tomb also? Glad to meet you." the man said. "Who are you...?" I asked, a little apprehensive. "My name is Batelu. Lately, I've been studying these strange symbols on the walls... It's about Bob. Hopefully you do not believe the stories of his death, right? Bob couldn't have died so easily. Not to something so mundane as a wolf." he said, a curious spark in his eyes. 'Well, even if he was a great hero, he was still human...' The girl thought to herself, worried that if she said it aloud, an argument would start, and she didn't have time for that, because she was tired. "He wasn't only strong, he was absolutely un-killable, a master in almost every skill. I believe he knew he was about to die. How? What of? Nobody knows, but he left this world prepared." "Prepared, how exactly?" she said, but thought about the animals she had heard she would need to search across the ocean and kill. "You see, it says here Bob had three loyal animals. Before dying, he scattered them across the ocean. I think those animals are the key to accessing his real tomb... You see that little gap right there? It's the entrance..." Batelu said. "How are the animals 'the key' exactly?" the girl asked, curious. "Unfortunately, nobody was able to remove the spell blocking it. But I do. I know how to open the passage to Bob. This is where the animals come in useful... I believe Bob did something to those animals. I think if we could reunite them in some way, we could open the passage." Batelu said. "So that's what they are for! I knew they would have a use!" she said, happy to have three empty slots in her bank now. "You actually have it already?!" Batelu asked excitedly. "Yeah, I was told about having to search the ocean for these animals." The girl said, quite proud that she was prepared, for once. "Wonderful! We can now open the passage to the true tomb of Bob... I am not worthy enough to enter it. I did not complete the task of the animals, merely read it. You shall three shall go alone, be careful." We said our goodbyes, and walked through the corridor, then everything went black.
    The three awoke, drawing their weapons automatically. Then, a voice was heard. "I am Bob, master of the arts of Wynn..." They started walking down the corridor, it was the only way they could go, other than the corridor, they were surrounded by complete darkness. "Let me explain why you are here. My animals, were my greatest allies in my travels across the world. I traveled too far, mined too deep, and of course challenged what should not be challenged. My time in Wynn was coming to an end. I knew so, too. But I refused to leave without giving the power I had attained to those worthy of it. Using what ability I had left to me, I transferred my power to my animals, in three pieces. In the hope that those worthy to harness it will seek them out. The spell I placed on the door to this realm will only break to the one who collects my power. But it cannot have escaped your notice, you do not have my power. The truth is, you must pass a test, the ultimate test. Hone your skills you have learnt throughout your travels, and face me. Face me, and earn your place amongst soldiers of Wynn." The heroes had reached a set of stairs. "Are you ready?" Kusu asked. "As ready as I'll ever be." the girl said, determination in her eyes. "Then, lets go." Kusu said. Then, they walked into the room.
    They suddenly appeared in a white room, and there Bob stood, weapon drawn, well weapons, if you count the floating swords all over the room. "Are you ready? I won't be holding back. You must prove yourselves." The girl smirked, and drew her weapon. "As expected. I hope I prove myself worthy to you, sir." Then the fight began.
    Bob started attacking, but the girl stood back a bit, to examine his strategy. 'He looks strong, but he is slow... That could be his downfall, though if we aren't careful...' Suddenly, he used a charge attack, and flew right behind the girl, she got hit. She groaned. 'He hits hard... I need to be more careful.' She took a sip of a health potion, and got back up. "Shelby, we should take turns using our spin attacks, it will keep him stunned." Kusu said, using a spin attack spell as he said that. "Alright!" she said, going closer to use a spin attack, then used a smoke bomb. 'Constant damage, constant damage...' she was saying in her head repeatedly. Suddenly, the girl couldn't move. "Slowness spell..." she sighed. A few moments later, she could move again. Spin attack, multihit, step back. She almost walked into a sword. "Oh! Hahaha, didn't see you there." she said, barely dodging.
    Bob was finally getting low on health, and she could see him getting tired. They started making their attacks quicker and stronger, giving no mercy. Then, it was over. Bob fell onto the ground, and in his final breath said, "Heh, that was a good fight, you three truly are worthy." He then disappeared, and where his body was, there were three papers, with a seal of approval. "Woo! We did it!" the girl exclaimed excitedly. They went back to Batelu, who was quite surprised when he saw what was in their hands. "Bob's Seal of Approval?! Oh my goodness! I know an old shopkeeper who once told me about this seal... If I remember correctly, I need to exchange it with you for a very unique item... Here, take this, and show it to the shopkeeper! You can find his shop in the Temple of the Legends." "Let's go to the Temple of Legends now." said Kusu. "Alright!" the girl said, very excited still. They rode their horses to the Temple of Legends, where Kusu showed the girl a merchant. She showed the merchant the item she had gotten from Batelu. Without a word, the merchant showed the girl a collection of weapons. Bob's mythic weapons. She got the dagger, and tossed it around in her hands, testing how it felt. She felt powerful, the weapon feeling very comfortable in her hand. She smiled, knowing she had now finished everything in Wynn. (Not counting Tower of Ascension...) Now, her mission is to conquer Gavel.

Kusu~, Coolfood and Kuroi like this.
  2. Blizzardgale

Blizzardgale Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    The short phrases feel like House on Mango Street xD

Coolfood likes this.
  3. Coolfood

Coolfood The Coolest Food

Minecraft:
    the best part of the story was
    "(Not counting Tower of Ascension...)"
    #JustWynnThings