Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Awakening [awk]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Doco, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carrie

Carrie Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Considering we have only a few in the guild right now and we're waiting on others to switch over if they're going to be active. We have a few members who hate the Gavel update and don't go on wynncraft much anymore though. We have a good 7 out if 10 (11 if you count an alt) active right now

2. Scuzz

Scuzz Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    * IGN: Scuzz
    Skype (You can private message me the name too): I prefer to use teamspeak, if you do need my skype message me on here
    * Highest class with level: 74 Mage
    * How active can you be?: I'm on mostly for about 3 hours (through out the day)
    * Why join our guild?: I havn't been in much guilds before since I didn't play cause there was nothing to do but now Gavel has released I'm more active and play a lot more.
    * How can you contribute to our guild?: I can contribute to your guild by contributing emeralds, xp and join in when attacking cities etc.

3. Carrie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You've been accepted! I can't get on right now so I can try and see if someone else can invite you. Do /guild join Awk to join us. If it says you have not been invited then please let us know, be patient and we'll get there.

4. Mauloch

Mauloch Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Highest class with level: Knight at level 52. Overall I have about 131 only in my donor classes, so I'd say I'm pretty well rounded.

How active can you be?: I can be fairly active, obviously I'd send in a letter of the times where I couldn't be reachable or I wouldn't be available for anything.

Why join our guild?: It seems like a fairly good one, one where most players are active.

How can you contribute to our guild?: Xp, Emeralds, I can help with raids and such.

5. Doco

Doco Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted, I can't get on right now. I'll ask one of my guild members to invite you. Do /guild join Awk.

6. Mauloch

Mauloch Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Thank you, I appreciate that.

But I'm not invited yet.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  7. Carrie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Due to my computer being broken I won't be online for a few days. I'll give an exact amount of days once I hear from my tech guy. I will still be here in the forums answering any questions anyone has about the guild, any issues, and also accepting new recruits. (Expect to not be invited right away if I accept you, it'll be because I will have someone else invite you.)

By the way congrats to any who've gotten accepted! :)

8. aman123awe

aman123awe Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: aman123awe
    Best Class: Archer, lvl. 47
    Activity: I try to get on most nights, of course, school and homework takes priority for me. In the Summer, yes I will be on, but I vacation a lot, and my summers tend to be busy until mid to late August.
    Why to Join: I really want that team experience and togetherness you cannot get alone in game. Certain quests (I'm on Bob's Lost Soul rn) even require it. I feel like it would be in general more fun to have others to play with. Also, I haven't had much territory experience, but it sounds really fun and it sounds like that happens a lot in this guild.
    What I can contribute: I am an archer class, which is a necessity for opening bob's tomb. I can contribute emeralds and I don't mind giving 20-30% of my xp. I know the locations of many relics, including the full relic armor set.
    My Weaknesses: I know this isn't part of the app, but I feel like it might be fair to know. I am not a powerhouse, a lot of my gear is outdated and my computer is very sensitive to lag, and right now, that's a problem.

9. Carrie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! I'll have someone invite you. Do /guild join Awk to join.
    As of now don't worry about doing guild attacks or domating xp. Also don't worry that you're not a powerhouse. Everyone starts somewhere.

10. J890098

J890098 Travelled Adventurer

* IGN: Talk2justin
    Skype (You can private message me the name too): I prefer not to use skype
    * Highest class with level: lvl 68 mage
    * How active can you be?: 2 hours a day
    * Why join our guild?: I have been looking for a reason to get back into wynncraft and I hope being in a guild will get me back to playing the game.
    * How can you contribute to our guild?: I can participate in attacks and contribute xp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.