Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Spell Casting Problems When Facing Mobs/player

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Gunth3r, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunth3r

Gunth3r Travelled Adventurer

Hey,

before submitting the issue to the bugtracker, i want to be sure it's not just a problem on my side. I hope this is the right place to talk about technical issues. I searched quite a bit, but found nothing.

Everytime I face certain objects and try to start my spell-combination with a right click, it double triggers the right input. This results into a very annoying miscast and often even death.

I experienced it on my warrior and my mage while only facing certain objects.
    The issue appears on mobs, player, guards, water, empty flowerpots, ladders, a single upper half slab, only at a certain distance a cornered stonefence, mushrooms, craftingboxes and probably more
    This issue appears aswell when standing at a 1.5-2.5 block distance on stonefences cornered by solid blocks, the intersection corner of 3 blocks, double stacked fences.

This ruins my game as a mage focussing on spellcasting.

Is this a known problem?
    Is it a problem on my side (client, mouse, etc)?
    Are there any solutions?

Thank you guys for all the answers in advance!

2. ItsNiklass

ItsNiklass Magical Mage travelling through Wynn

Yeah I have this Problem/Bug too.
    You cannot right click to start a spell when facing a mob hitbox :(
    (really annoying for Heal and Meteor)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  3. Gunth3r

Gunth3r Travelled Adventurer

After further testing and talking to some people, a friend pointed out that the minecraft version 1.9 made changes on attributes relating hitboxes.

Downgrading to version 1.8.9, this issue was fixed.

I checked some of the changed code and it is kinda unclean. I assume that this will get adjusted in future minecraft versions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.