Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Seriph [srf] All Level Recruits Wanted!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Lynkeusmaster, Mar 6, 2016.

?

Would you rather have high level guiding you, or go with a member the same level?

1. High Level

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Same Level

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynkeusmaster

Lynkeusmaster Skilled Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello All!
    Thanks for checking this thread out!
    I am creating a notice for any players who want a friendly, courteous guild to help with their quests, and have a genuinely good experience playing Wynncraft.

If you would like to join, just post on this thread saying you would like to join! I'll be sure to contact you and include you into the guild!

[Notice]: If you are looking to join this guild as a higher level player, aka 45+, it is a responsibility of yours to help lower level guild members. If there are players in your party whose main is lower level than your's, please refrain from leveling your side characters up until or if they are fine with you leveling up your side characters alongside their main.

Thanks,
    Lynkeusmaster

2. Lucas Chiu

Lucas Chiu Skilled Adventurer

I'd like to join but I'm only lvl 29 (Almost 30). Thanks in advance

3. Lynkeusmaster

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's no problem! To let you know, I am a level 66 at the moment, and am the only person in the guild. I have never been in another guild yet, and I usually am a solo adventurer. But, I love helping people! So, I'll add you onto my guild list as soon as I get ingame. My ingame name is also Lynkeusmaster, FYI.

4. Lucas Chiu

Lucas Chiu Skilled Adventurer

I already sent a message to you in game, but no response.

5. Lynkeusmaster

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is your forum name and your minecraft name the same/ what is it?

6. Quakie13

Quakie13 Newbie Adventurer

Hey, I would like to join. My level is 38, and my minecraft username is Huista. Thanks!

7. Cutler Adamson

Cutler Adamson Your A Wizard Harry

I would like to join , I have a skype if you would like to use that to communicate. I am a level 44 Mage and completely fine with helping lower levels. I will tell them about good grinding spots and also help them with quests. In extreme cases I will give them in game items to advance them more quick.

8. Lynkeusmaster

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just got your message, sorry about not being on for most of the day. I was helping editing the wiki. Thanks for your interest to join! I haven't even thought about actually using Skype or other audio streaming applications; I am usually a solo adventurer myself, I started the guild to get myself out of my shell a bit too :D
    But, sincerely, I am looking forward to having you as part of the guild!

9. DrBracewell

DrBracewell Famous Adventurer CT Manager QA Modeler GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    YODELAY! I am a lvl 40 adventurer, and looking for a good guild to help/guide/look up to. my IGN is DrBracewell, and I am usally on wynncraft. every day(ish)

10. Cutler Adamson

Cutler Adamson Your A Wizard Harry

Thank you for accepting me into the guild. I will try my best to satisfy your needs. I will not let you down.

11. Lynkeusmaster

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am finally back on to play some wynncraft! I just need to know you Minecraft Username to add you!

12. DrBracewell

DrBracewell Famous Adventurer CT Manager QA Modeler GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    DrBracewell

13. Lynkeusmaster

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is an announcement pertaining to the integrity of this Guild named Seriph. I cannot for at least 1 month be online on Wynncraft and active within the guild. If you would like to join another guild, please do, I would want you to be able to have an active guild to belong to who is going to help. Once again, I am not going to be able to be active for a good portion of time, if there is someone in the guild who would be willing to step in and lead the guild, I would be more than willing to rank you up to the second-in-command spot, seeing as I have yet to upgrade anyone whatsoever. If you would want to help, please give me a notification here on the forums. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.