Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Safe Haven Community Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by SketcherMC, Feb 28, 2016.

?

Do you think this guild will be helpful to other players?

1. Yes, I think it will!

2. No. It's a horrible idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SketcherMC

SketcherMC 420 Swaglord Mega

Minecraft:
    Safe Haven (SHC) is a community guild based around helping new players or any players in general to level up, do quests, donate, do dungeons or anything else! It is a new guild with nine members already! To join, you must be interested in helping other players in any way you can or be in need of help yourself! To apply, just leave a reply below. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

To join, please answer these following questions:

If you were to join, would you:
    A) Be helping lower lvls.
    B) Be requesting help.
    C) Both.

Would you stay in the guild?
    A) Yes
    B) No
    C) I'm not sure.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  2. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like this idea, hope people apply for your guild!

3. SketcherMC

Minecraft:
    Thanks for the support! It's always appreciated :)

4. firstflower

firstflower Well-Known Adventurer

i play on the weekends usually but i have been getting a little bored. then i figured out there were guilds. i would like to join!
    ign is superkirbygalaxy

5. SketcherMC

Minecraft:
    Thank you all for the support, we have grown to a whole 9 members! We are still accepting recruits however! Please join if you are looking for a guild where you can help the newer players!

6. Ivy Marie

Ivy Marie WolfGirl0419

I'm still deciding on whether or not I should join this one or the Assassin Fangs. What I like about the Assassin Fangs is that it's a wolf pack based on loyalty to other members like family. On the other hand, this is great to really make a difference in Wynncraft by doing this for others as well as for yourself. There's been times where I gave emerald blocks to people who were trying to make it out there after dying and losing everything they had.

If I could, I would probably try out this one first and work my way to achieving my goal to help out the needy. After a long time in the guild, I would leave not because I'm tired of it but because I want to pass on my lesson of kindness to others as a way of showing that the guild is leaving their mark on the world of Wynncraft. :blush:

7. Jaycee

Jaycee Still waiting for MHW VIP+

Minecraft:
    A simple idea and no ridiculous name... you've my attention!

If I were able to join, I'd help lower levels; the chances of me switching to a new class at level 82 is low, and at that point, there isn't all that much left to do, other than painstaking grinding. A guild based more around helping one another out is much more inviting of a thought, rather than wars bloodshed take control backstab, an unbearably common theme across guilds.
    If it turns out to be a dedicated guild, I would very likely stay.

Hope to see how this turns out.

8. SketcherMC

Minecraft:
    Thank you both for the support and I will be looking for helpful players very soon, I'm currently very busy in real life and have rarely any time to get on but when I do, you can both give the guild a go if you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.