Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Armor Loss O3o

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Witherslayer101, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witherslayer101

Witherslayer101 Well-Known Adventurer

Hi. Im a new player to the forums so ill keep this short. i reloged after some lag, and it said "The Old King's Crown requires your defense to be at least 5" which it is. It also happened with my legendary boots cyclo. It said "Cyclo requires your agility skill to be at least 8". AND BOTH WERE DELETED FROM MY ARMOR. My inventory was full so i wasnt able to hold them so they were DELETED. I have no other spare of these items and my stats were high enough, ive been using them for a while. If any admins can get me them back, please help. i also took a screenshot of the message.

2. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm sorry, there are no refunds. However, you could purchase from merchants.

3. Witherslayer101

they are unpurchasable

4. Keeko100

Keeko100 static VIP+

Minecraft:
    He means just purchase some substitute armor until you get better armor.

5. Witherslayer101

oh :/ rip legendary armor that i farmed for.

6. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Because of the Gavel update they changed how items work in game. The staff does not do refunds however, you could look at the trade market or ask people in game if any one is selling the items you're looking for. I do hope you find a way and get your items back. (:

7. Witherslayer101

Well by the time i do it will be very bad o3o. also the cyclo was an overpowered legendary boots that took FOREVER to get. So I've lost more than half of my max health, and it was all cuz of a glitch that shouldnt have been possible cuz my stats were high enough. so yeah.

8. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well that's cool, there's also a Trade Market section right here where you could probably buy another Cyclo. To be honest right now it sounds like you're still moping over it, there's no way to get that Cyclo back unless you get lucky or buy it.

9. Kraby

Kraby *insert clever meme* VIP+

Minecraft:
    just make sure to always have a few slots in your inventory and dont worry , at low lvls its really not a problem to get better armor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.