Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

After Buying Vip Or Vip+?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Shingaru_, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shingaru_

Shingaru_ Beware of the Zucc

This question kinda bothered me for a while... Let me give you an example: So, you have a character, let's say ASSASSIN lvl 40 with legendary items, BUT you bought VIP+. Since the alternative class Ninja has cool spells and you want to use him, but you have to start with a new character who's a ninja. So, my question is, Can you ask the staff members to overwrite your assassin character with a ninja one by adding your levels (which as I said in the example are 40) AND by giving your items back, since probably when you have an op character and you bought VIP or VIP+ you want to test out the skills of the alternative classes without starting a new character?

-Thank you for reading and have a WYNN-derful(....get it?) day!

2. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nope. That ain't possible. Looks like you will have to start over on your Ninja then...

You can transfer your items over through the bank. You can't use it until you reach lvl 40 on your Ninja though.

3. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
    hello chooclatebar_, the answer is pretty easy, its a no.
    the admins wont give you lvls for a new other class, you'll have to lvl him up by yourself, or just keep playing as the other class.

Thanks for reading
    ~Antra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.