Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Gale & Ohms: Official Information Thread

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moose_Cow

Moose_Cow O R A

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What if the enterence of the cave is at y 65 and it goes up? Didn't Selvut say it (Gale's tomb) is much higher than 65?

2. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:
    Yes, that is one hindrance. Although the Tomb itself is located high up, the entrance could truly lie anywhere. We can eliminate areas that have no heights within several hundreds of blocks, because Wynncraft just doesn't make tunnels that big.

3. Ventus333

Ventus333 Xaldinite, Adventurer, and Mage.

Guild:
    Ok, first things first then- lest eliminate what selvut said it cannot be. He said- and i quote (cause im to lazy to crop everything) "its somplace most people havent visited."

So in this case (lets focus on gavle) what places do people visit often?

Llevigard (entrance city, trade city)
    cinfras (Gavle's hub)
    Olux (lots of quests, lots of people)
    These i feal are for sure heavily traversed. And can be excluded.

Aldorei is less heavily travled, but does host 2 popular quests- however, from a lore standpoint it is less traversed or visited than any other city in gavle.

From this point onward i am not sure as i am only a lvl 80 and move to areas based on quests- cities onward fron this point are new to me so hopefully you can fill in what they are and whether or not we should consider it often visited

4. Thickfreakness

Thickfreakness ooh, Degrasse Tyson-san

Guild:
    Thanks for reiterating the previous 72 pages.

5. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:

Yeah. Llevigar has been mentioned before, and searched before. Cinfras was just mentioned and rekt. Olux, is isn't very high, and I personally searched all the high areas. I've also cited Aldorei as a possibility, but I didn't find anything new there - besides how to correctly do the 1st quest. I did it horribly wrong XD.

The Canyon is interesting. A very... focused... player, could do all quests in there and find nothing. But many secrets lie right around the corner. It is very hard to navigate and finitely define. If anywhere, the Tomb is hidden within those mountainous folds.

Molten Heights is very open, and I, and others, XavierEXE, etc., found nothing. Sky Islands seem open, and nothing has been found pertaining to Gale, yet.

6. Ventus333

Guild:
    Thank you for making no contribution to my request. For the record, im trying to do this so people do have to go back an re-read the last 72 pages for the most relevant and updated information.

So the canyon is the best best as of yet to find the tomb. Most cities are out of the picture as is the top quarter to fifth of gavel , so perhaps we should make it more of a organized search, section up the canyon, and find those willing to scour the canyons. I also have suspicions about Ozoth's Spire- has anyone actually check that yet? I cannot remember if someone said so in the last 72 pages... Seeing as it is clearly a fire dragon, and has resided their for some time (an unknown length from a brief search) I would think it plausible that gale may have fallen to her at some point in the past (depending on if Ozoth had been their that long). It is also near the 'line of sight' from the 'bow' that we have found as well as residing in the canyon of the lost. When i hit the level for the quest i will check it myself but in the meantime if anyone else is able- it might be worth a check.

7. Brutakah

Brutakah knight main CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Maybe, plus @oij92 stated before that he found a grave thing stating "A bow will light the way"

But the problem is we don't really know how long this was in wynn for. It could be Pre-Gavel or after Gavel came out
    "This" meaning in the tomb like thing he found

Harknot and Xykeal like this.
  8. Xykeal

Xykeal hello HERO

Minecraft:
    if it's pre-gavel then wouldn't that just mean the admins were Making the gale ohms thing even before gavel?

9. Brutakah

Brutakah knight main CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yea, or it may be for something other than the whole Gale Ohms thing. But I doubt that they were thinking about this Pre-Gavel. Does anyone know if this was here before the Gavel update?

10. Harknot

Harknot Qira's secret lover VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I already searched in Ozoth's spire and found nothing but This place is huge and I could miss something so I think we can recheck it Just in case (sorry for my bad English !).

Ventus333 and XavierEXE like this.
  11. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i just had a dream i found gales tomb, and got banned the next second ( i just woke up from bed ;-;)

12. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    Let's think logically to where someone would bury someone:
    Canyon of the Lost
    Molten Heights
    Sky Islands
    Graveyards

Let's list of areas that would be illogical:
    Cities
    Towns

XavierEXE likes this.
  13. Ventus333

Guild:
    Some people are burried in cities and towns- their are momuments and places of worship. Some obscure towns and cities, or old/new cities, may be situated upon crypts or graves that they had no idea were their- so dont disscount them completely. But yes, those places are more likely in this case.

Edit; those being the list of non city areas

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  14. BlahBlah161616

Guild:
    Let's think about it this way, we took a dying corpse to a town and then buried it where people live?

They're more likely to move it to a graveyard section of town or other.

15. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    What about the grave for taproot or the graveyard in Olux?

16. BlahBlah161616

Guild:
    They're in graveyard sections.

17. Ventus333

Guild:
    tomb
    to͞om/
    noun
    1. a large vault, typically an underground one, for burying the dead.
      synonyms: burial chamber, sepulcher, mausoleum, vault, crypt, catacomb; More
      • an enclosure for a corpse cut in the earth or in rock.
      • a monument to the memory of a dead person, erected over their burial place.

A monument does not necissarily have to be in a obscure hidden place. Typicaly they are underground meaning they may not be known to be their if somthing is built over it. I have conceaded that is more likely to be outside of a town but it is still a possibility. I dont want to argue on this topic, this will be my last post stating the possibility to you, i never said it was concretely or for certain 'in a town'. Just that its possible

123games1 likes this.
  18. enderman494

enderman494 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    How sure are we it isn't in Wynn?
    And if Selvut can't give literally anything more away without outright telling us where it is (and honestly I think a general area hint is in order) is there anything one of the builders could hint towards without spoiling it completely?

19. Ventus333

Guild:
    We shouldnt need the hint. He said that that he wouldnt give any more hints either... A builder is a different story but i dont think their going to let it leak- selvut would probably destroy them xD

After the canyon is searched thoroughly, if the update comes and we still (somehow) cant find it- then we might get more hints.

20. SaltyMeatBalls

SaltyMeatBalls LoL VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    maybe the tomb is in some sort of crypt?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.