Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Describe A Game Badly

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SPYROHAWK, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Roblox Strife! Alpha:

Remove Proto. Nerf Nether. Buff (insert your favorite class here).

2. CrackedIceMC

CrackedIceMC Travelled Adventurer

MC: Do whatever.
    TF2: Kill people co u have no life.
    Portal: shoot portals from a gun because it makes a lot of sense.
    P2: shoot portals from a gun because it makes even more sense.
    Unturned: kill blockmen zombies, coz logic.
    SW Battlefront: play a game completely ridiculously expanded off a universe.
    Castle Crashers: learn about feces.
    Battleblock Theatre: play a game with ridiculous background music. (example:)
    Robocraft: builds robots to destroy robots so you can build robots.
    COD: blow the h*ll out of people.
    Animal Jam: play a dumb animal game with little kids.
    Crossy Road: get addicted to a stupid game.
    Clash of clans: Battle to make money to battle more.

3. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    Skyrim (I used to play this like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee): You are told repeated annoying and weird phrases by guards, dragons are op unless you do the questline, which involves really annoying parts including the fact that you have to go into Dwarven Ruins, which are horrible, half the people are racist or just hate you, pretty much everyone is against you, lots of people are more corrupt than the most corrupt country you have ever heard of AND YOU GET BOUNTY FOR TURNING A CHICKEN INTO A FREAKING CHICKEN!

4. HappyMcDoodle

HappyMcDoodle Funni Computer Virus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Undertale: Pundertale.
    Call of Duty: YOU (bleep) WOT M8 ILL REKT YOUUUUU
    Agario: Much blobs. Very eat. Wow.

DJBorbo likes this.
  5. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

Undertale Genocide: In my way.
    Undertale Pacifist after Genocide: Funny, light-hearted, and OH MY GOD EVERYONE IS DEAD.
    World of Tanks: It doesn't matter how good you are, because your team will always suck.
    Super Smash: Beg Sakurai to add your character, but cry as he always adds "anime trash" to the game. Play Sheik or lose.
    Metroid Other M: "The baby..." Seriously Samus says it like 100 dang times during the first few cutscenes.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  6. LoyalFlush

LoyalFlush Very Pleasant

Minecraft:
    Kingdom Hearts: (Oh boy this will be long)
    A game where you play as a young boy wielding a giant key named the Keyblade, which can apparently cleanly cut buildings in half. You get to go on adventures with Disney and Final Fantasy characters. You can travel to different worlds on a space ship made of what seems to be blocks made of rubber and Lego. With a gripping storyline that you'll hardly understand on your first playthrough, you'll find yourself searching on the Internet to find out what the hell is going on.

7. Ziel

Ziel Drifting far away HERO

Minecraft:
    VVVVVV - Oh boy.

A game where you're on a spaceship and it crashes for reasons too complicated to be understood by the general playerbase. You go save your friends who just happen to be on important places of the area you have crashed in, and it doesn't seem like there's a way out of this huge area. Your assoholic friends carry you through a series of misadventures that will definitely get you seriously frustrated especially when they die over and over and over. In the end you get teleported to a weird dimension and you somehow know how to get out of it, ending with you suddenly getting teleported by your friends who somehow found you in a neverending void of darkness.

8. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    Oh yeah... hehehe
    Monster Hunters 4 Ultimate (for those who are about to read this, I actually love this game. But the thing is, you are supposed to do a bad description of the game here): You start off as a guy in his underpants standing on a boat. A giant endgame boss attacks you but you are invincible and manage to defeat it. You then join a group where one person rarely speaks, another calls you 'Doodle' and the final says that you are up for so many jobs- no wait, he says that, "You're the one to get it done!", so many times that you're like, "Urgh, JUST LET ME SIT OUT THIS FIGHT ONCE! JUST ONCE, PLEASE!". Then you get a cook who is a cat and makes weird jokes and then you get an old man who trades random stuff, seems to be a magician and... well, he makes even WORSE puns than the cat. You then kill a few things until you realise that you have to make your own armour, spend a few weeks getting it and then you finally progress in the game a bit further... then you have to repeat the whole process. By now, you will either have played the game non-stop for a week, or if you are actually sane this will have taken, like it did for me, about three months. You find an insanely freaking op endgame boss, kill it, then find out that somehow it survived even though you had previous carved parts of its body off to make some armour. You then find out that it wasn't in its final form... and seriously, its final form's attack power is over 9000. Then you kill it after about a week of hard work and you get endgame... until you realise that wasn't endgame. You then have to defend the town from this [guy who saved you once and you saved like a tonne of times]'s worst enemy, which happens to be an insanely cool monster (which... no, of course I don't have this as my desktop background!). But you also have the threat of the power of the really insanely freaking op monster back again. You also find another kind of monster which, while it is quite annoying, isn't op... but then you find out that the reason so many are flying around everywhere is because... the power of the other monster has been absorbed, which isn't normal, into what is pretty much the largest of their species. So an challenging monster gets lots more moves and power and an incredibly annoying status effect... great. After endgame, play as much multiplayer as you like with other people and get the highest rank you can get to! Just... don't get killed by the really op monsters. And there is also some post endgame insanely op things you do without multiplayer, which includes a quest where you fight five mega op monsters WITH NOBODY EXCEPT YOUR PET CATS HELPING YOU! So yeah, good luck with post-endgame! I've almost got endgame after 9 months.

Eirika & Ephraim likes this.
  9. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    1. Halo
    "Gravity the video game"

2. This Thread
    I like halo you made me turn on it >: (

10. DoctorWhen

DoctorWhen Merchant of Death VIP+

Minecraft:
    Slime Rancher
    Collect slimes and crossbreed them by feeding them other slimes poos, however, if you give a slime two different poos it becomes a zombie. You can sell these poos on a market where people actually pay for the excellent excrement.
    WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT PLAY THIS AT THE AIRPORT WITHOUT HEADPHONES OR MUTE. "THE BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED"

11. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

Lmao
    Fire Emblem Fates (Faces): Awesome face rubbing romance game 10/10 would rub again. Still a better love story than Twilight.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: These aliens try to destroy your planet, but you escape. Then they destroy your giant spaceship, but you somehow still escape, then they try to murder you on a habitable planet you were conveniently right next to when they destroyed your spaceship, but you had giant robots and an African space girl with white hair so it was okay.

Xenoblade: Robots attack and your loved one is murdered, so you climb the body of a dead person to fight the robots, but it turns out you can't actually kill the robots without the help of an old guy.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  12. Exvhius

Exvhius Master of the Forsulyn Mural VIP+

Minecraft:
    Borderlands 2:
    Run around, shoot everything that moves. If it doesn't take damage, try shooting it somewhere else. If it still doesn't take damage, shoot something else.
    Also, EXPLOSIONS?!!

13. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Minecraft:
    There is no goal, so just fuck around until you get bored.

The Binding of Isaac:
    Run around and shoot gross monsters and try not to die while picking up items that do stuff.

The Legend of Zelda:
    You're a green clad little elf boy and your goal is to go save some idiotic wench princess from a big evil dude who's bad because "He's the bad guy".

Fifa:
    Football. That's about it.

CoD:
    Shoot people until they stop shooting you, repeat.

Sakura [Game]:
    "Oh no! I guess all my clothes have magically disappeared! In ancient japanese folklore, this means we need to have sex right now through a series of NSFW images!"

14. Possumness

Possumness Calls the clock "Precious"

Minecraft:
    FNAF (ALL OF THEM): dodge murderous sentient robots while being paid stupidly little to be a night watchman at fake chuck-e-cheese's, while also:
    • Listening to frustratingly cryptic messages on the phone left by a (supposed, isn't it cryptic?) past night watchman
    • Fight off an overly obsessive fanbase
    • LISTEN TO THE FAAAAANNN

15. Alma

Alma Travelled Adventurer

Assassins Creed

You kill a lot of important people to get an apple.

Best explanation ever I do believe.

16. Tintura1

Tintura1 Marchioness of the Foxes

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    CS:GO = Funny russian shooting simulator
    Dangan Ronpa, Undertale, Lisa = IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED 8D
    Costume Quest = Protagonist's twin gets kidnapped on halloween by some random monsters and you must save him/her!

17. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Roblox Strife! Alpha:

Pick A class. But non Nether or Proto cuz those are OP.

Wait for yet ANOTHER uneeded Tempus Nerf

Fight Deathmatch a hella ton.

Get sniped by a trooper.

Oh Juggernaut! I hope I am jugg! Nope, not me...

Hacker is using that broadsword class...

Fight a hella ton more.

WHERE THE F*** IS THAT SPECTRE HIDING

Fight a single round of elimination!

Get rekd by Vulca upon spawning in

Deathmatch a hella ton more...

Renegade stop that rah!

Oh, yay boss fight! I hope its Nelfheim!

Never mind its Seigmund...

-Repeat about 100 times-

Oh yay boss fight! I hope it's not Seig!

OMG ITS NELF EVERYONE GET READY

Nelf slaughters everyone.

Rage Quit

ScrubSaito likes this.
  18. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Fallout 4:

America gets nuked and you and your family run to an underground bomb shelter that a random salesman told you to go to. You get frozen and your spouse gets shot. Your son gets stolen and you go on a quest to save him. Until you meet Preston Gavey and he sends you on a bunch of repetitive settlement quests. Then you go to diamond city and meet a bunch of people. You go to an unfinished Vault to save a robot detective. You then have to go kill a dude with some cereal named after him. When you leave the building you see the Brotherhood of Steel arrive in a huge airship. They think all synths are bad and must be destroyed. You take a chunk of Kellogg's brain and give it to Doctor Amari so she can help you find the Institute, who stole your son. You relive Kellogg's memories and then kill a synth so you can go to the Institute. Then you meet the Railroad who think all synths are good and must be free. They help you make a teleporter to send you to the institute. You meet Father, who is actually your son, and he's the leader of the Institute, who think all synths should be slaves and obey the Institute. You then have 4 choices. A) Blow up the Institute for the Railroad. B) Blow up the Institute with the Brotherhood of Steel. C) Blow up the Institute with Preston Garvey and the Minutemen. D) Murder the Railroad and Brotherhood of Steel with the Institute.

Yeah, Fallout 4

19. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Star wars battlefront:COD in space
    PVZGW2:CoD with plants

20. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    Metal Gear Solid:
    You sneak around and save the world. The End.

No, that wasn't a song reference. I totally don't know what you're talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.