Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Little Information Needed

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by MasterKenobi, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterKenobi

MasterKenobi Travelled Adventurer

Hello guys,
    I had stopped playing WynnCraft for a month and forgot a lot of stuff... I don't know everything there is to know about Gavel yet and I would appreciate if someone could tell me the best weapon for a level 60 archer (I have the Infinity for the moment). If you have more time, maybe you could explain me a bit how people value stuff now... Is there a special damage that people are in search of, rarity and stuff like that.

Thanks,

Master Kenobi

2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    There's not really a definitive best weapon for a certain level anymore, with the new item system, but you can look at the item guide here and look at bows. Alternatively, you can look at the API here and Ctrl + F to search for levels.

3. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    If you mean rare weapons, then the rarest weapons are now mythic weapons. They are basically as powerful as Bob's Mythic but they have all sorts of ids and most have high skill point requirements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.