Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mr: Beneath The Depths

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by ReyDeLosCreepers, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReyDeLosCreepers

ReyDeLosCreepers Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Welcome to Mini-Rants! the series where i talk about things that are unfair and more bad things to describe about! this is the first installment in the series, so if it is bad, it will get better! please comment down you opinions on this!
    In the quest beneath the depths, a level 60 Quest, that takes place in the ocean is really unfair, first of all, in the boss, i wasted 4 Soul points, the boss is lvl 70, and i managed to solo him as a mage on lvl 60, but the bad thing is that i also wasted 20 Eb on the quest, the quest requires it, the prizes sucked, The XP i got didn't even fill half the bar, i only got 1 emerald for some reason, not an LE, not a block, just one single emerald!
    it also gave me abyss galoshes, which took me 7 Ebs to Identify, and turned out I could not even use the weapon cause of the Dexterity minimum to even use it! another thing that made it worse is boat lag, having to cross the ocean with boats not even working is sucks, i constantly get teleported back, using my teleport spell is faster! the amount of time, emeralds, and soul points i wasted on this quest is horrible, if you are an admin, please fix this quest and boat lag!

2. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    gl with that.

3. ReyDeLosCreepers

ReyDeLosCreepers Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I made a pun Mr Beaneath the depths!

4. EchoingWinds

EchoingWinds they/them VIP+

Minecraft:
    There is a reason you get so few emeralds. The main point of the quest is so you can get the boots. You need the boots to do the Level 66 quest, "Lost Soles." When you finish Lost Soles you obtain boots that are really good depending on your build (I'm still using them as Level 80), and 1 le or something.

5. Seblind

Seblind Yes.

The only real thing that bothered with me the quest was how you had to travel from Pirate Town to Mage Island and back wich took a hell lot of time.

Other than that it wasn't too bad.

6. PillowPet

PillowPet Lovable Neighborhood Pillow CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I found the humor in the quest reward quite charming, while it also introduces the player to the villagers' greed (Pre-Gavel of course).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.