Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Media The Secret Of Gale - Looking For Gale's Tomb!

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by FishWaffle, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dia!

dia! the silliest ever HERO

Minecraft:
    Does Gale's tomb happen to be in that strange building with the Asian characters on signs/maps with cherry blossom trees on the path there?
    It's right in this area, stumbled upon it when searching for Eltom. https://map.wynncraft.com/#/568/64/-5593/-1/0/0

2. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    has to be somewhere high, maybe y 100 or more.

3. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    I looked around there. I mean, it does have with skulls, it could be. But I did not see any buttons or anything. Air temple perhaps?

4. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No. That's just a quest build, but the quest got removed somehow. Nothing special there.

Gale's Tomb is located in a very inaccessible place, and is very high up. It may be the Sky Islands, since that is the highest leveled place in the entire map. "Seems the search is going well", who knows, maybe Selvut read about the thread talking about a graveyard in the Sky Islands guarded by angels?
    In fact, I'm 99.9% sure the tomb is somewhere in the Sky Islands. Sky=High, so the search will continue.

"I bet Gale would be laughing at how none of you have found her grave yet if she were a real person and not just pixels."

THAT means that Gale's Tomb is not only not hidden, but OBVIOUS as well. If she is laughing at how the grave hasn't been found, surely it must mean that the grave is pretty obvious, right?

So, Sky Islands and an obvious grave. We better start cracking...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  5. 123games1

123games1 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Could it be here? Not sure if anyone had checked already.
    [​IMG]

6. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    I was there. All that's up there is a T3 loot chest, no tomb

XavierEXE and 123games1 like this.
  7. rapperedog

rapperedog Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey wait, how do we know Gales tomb is even in Gavel? By high, high in relation to what? We need more people checking locations that we aren't certain on, but we already "think" we know what is.

8. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    Ok so high up. Highest natural point in Wynn is mount Wynn. And the highest non natural point is on top of ToA

Gavel, highest point would probably be the sky islands, but those have been combed through pretty good. There are structures along the southern wall, that do not show up on the map. I have combed through those due to the fact that there are no mobs, and found no tomb.

I did find a dead person in one like dragon bone cave. Like armor stand layer on the ground with a skull for a head. It was either holding a sword or a bow, but no name. So if it is a bow and that's gale, that would be really lame

9. FishWaffle

FishWaffle It's ya boi VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, Gale was introduced in Gavel, and their items are high-level stuff you find in Gavel so..
    and high is assuming its further to the ground then most places.

10. jpmrocks

jpmrocks A Lone Wanderer

Minecraft:
    I just noticed my Qira thread was linked, yay

McMasterx and FishWaffle like this.
  11. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Selvut283 Anything Else you can help us with :3? i sound greedy now xD

12. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you really need more hints, you'll get them...at the moment, however...

13. cloud yeehaw

cloud yeehaw perfectly centered reimu floating midair

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, Gale is a boss for the Hive... try there?

14. never_again

never_again Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wow. K. Thanks.

I like crafting theories but unfortunately a level 55 nub like me that primarily uses archer will be no use here...
    Except that Gale's an archer. But we all know escape is way worse than teleport...

15. TheAule

TheAule The Smithy of the Valar

Guild:
    Regarding your last paragraph. I've been to that place. It doesn't look exciting. Yet... I can almost assure you that once Sky Islands releases their Quests, that place will be visited.

When I saw "Very High Up", my first thought was 'the edge mountains'. I wandered along the entire circumfrence of Gavel, and found 2 easter eggs, but nothing regarding Gale. I still haven't fully combed over Molten Heights and the other volcanic areas, so it may still lie along the edge there.

I also went to Wynn and looked at some high places there. The problem is, there is a barrier roof at Y:123 in Wynn, compared to Y:250 in Gavel. It is very hard to climb anything, and I doubt that Gale's tomb lies there.

Food for thought: Selvut said this in another thread:
    So why is Gale fighting for Qira? Well, what do we know about Qira that impacts the outside world? She can fight the Decay. Maybe Gale had family or a lover (Ohm) or a town that was infected with the Decay, and sought out Qira in hopes that she would help her out. Now, where is Decay? The Dark Forest. We ought to focus our efforts there, maybe. It makes sense, and adds some sort of story to this.

123games1 likes this.
  16. Shoefarts

Shoefarts I fart on shoes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Maybe we're looking at this wrong, we're all asking why Gale would help Qira. But we should be asking, why did Qira accept Gale's servitude? I mean, Qira has the power to stop the decay, and Gale...well she's just a strong archer. What does Qira have to benefit from Gale's servitude? Why would Qira waste her time on Gale, when we were the ones who defeated her and she doesn't even give a damn about us.

17. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Obviously if Gale were to extend her hand in allegiance...or if Qira were to request her service...she would have to be very, VERY powerful...or perhaps there's something else going on...?

BuffAirSpear likes this.
  18. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This cant be a simple "lemme just ally with this questionable and possibly evil person" There's gotta be more to it. Blackmail? Contract? Something different all together?

19. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've created a hub for you all. It contains all facts found out about Gale and Ohms, as well as theories. This thread can be left to the search for the tombs. Click here to go to the theory hub.

20. FishWaffle

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Whoo! We made it into the Wynn News #6!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.