Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Top 5 Most Hated Mobs In Wynncraft

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Snek, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snek

Snek Resident idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure you know what this is already, but just to explain, post the most hated mobs in all of wynncraft in your opinion starting at the 5th right down to the worst of them all. Here is mine
    5: Orc Sentinel in the llevigar plains. The gavel equivelant of the ragni zombies who spawn in massive gangs and never leave you alone. Outleveling them by only 2 levels makes them almost no threat but there are so many of them they get annoying very quick
    4: Jungle Fetish near troms. Deals almost no damage and follows you almost everywhere. Makes you think you're getting attacked by something dangerous but no, it's just another one of these. Also intervenes with fights against tough things meaning you get killed trying to get them away from you.
    3: Nivla spiders. Like the level 1 weak zombies in ragni. There's a lot of them and they never leave you alone, except these guys can actually hurt you. They also don't drop anything that useful and give almost no XP.
    2: Dire wolf/Werewolf. SHUT UP! Not even particularly tough (alpha and venerable werewolves are a different story) but they just are so loud and annoying, and they spawn right outside the towns that are nearby. Never afk at lusuco or gelibord. These guys will blow up your ears, especially the direwolf since when you kill them they decide to do an impression of an opera singer in their last moments.
    1: Naga commander. It's fast, it's tough, it's the most dangerous mob in it's environment stat-wise and it hits like a tank tied to a truck tied to a battering ram tied to a 747. The worst part is I actually think they are cool mobs......until they killed me in 2 on 1 combat. What a way to make friends. Infinitely worse than anything else in the olux swamps. Even the ogres since they only have high health and not much else. These guys will be a threat even in the level 60s despite moving on from olux. Why can't we be friends?

Honourable mentions
    Ragni and detlas zombies. Enough said
    Bob. Apparently he doesn't care about elemental damage. As a thunder/fire warrior that means I'm screwed.
    Any hostile mob that spawns in cities. They are safezones but these guys don't seem to care
    Sun God. Very rare mob that spawns near ancient nemract. Is a high level 30 and outlevels most of the almuj mobs despite being in a level 20 area. Shoots fire arrows insanely fast as well. Killed me 3 times although I only ever saw it about 5 times since it's just so rare
    Feligember frog. The toughness of a lizardman combined with the irritating-ness of an orc sentinel. Good thing they spawn in 1 specific area in small numbers only. BTW it's name means "Halfman frog" if anyone wondered.
    Herb spawn. Basically a fast zombie with wayy too high attack damage. Before gavel they are a level 50's only real option for grinding which makes them slightly less useless.
    Ogre. PLEASE GO AWAY! They can actually spawn inside olux meaning AFK players die to them a lot
    Hungry Wendigo: See the ogre above. Spawns inside nesaak and kills people who are AFK or trading. Luckily they are one of the weakest nesaak mobs so there's no threat once you outlevel them by a decent amount
    The aggressive mobs inside the "Petrified adventurer" cave near the orc castle from Green skinned trouble. Spawns EXACTLY when you open the loot chest behind it and has far too hig health for a level 60.

What are your top 5 most annoying mobs? Post below!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    Luckygamerdx and NickMC96 like this.
  2. DaCorruption

DaCorruption Serves Dern.

Minecraft:
    5-Phoenix
    4-Mobs near Ahmsord (the mobs that throw ghast tears and stuff)
    3-Harpy
    2-Qira
    1-Death

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  3. Snek

Snek Resident idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump time :P

4. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

1. Scarab -
    Scarab: Want to hit me? Well it's a shame my hit box is so small, right? Nyahahah... *5 scarabs swarm*

2. Ogre - Just leave me alone please. Going to follow me through Olux and ignore the guards? Okay.

3. Jungle Fetish - I completely get you on this. These things are just annoying, and they hardly even hit now

4. Snow Golems -
    Me: I'm just going to charge at this thing." *Golem spams snow balls*
    Golem: Nope. *3 charges later...*
    Me: Finally... Oh look another one.

5. Blazes - When these things fire at you from across the river... :expressionless:

5. Snek

Snek Resident idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    All silverfish mobs are like the scarab. I get what you mean for the snow golems and ogres too. Should have put them in honourable mentions.

6. Kusu~

Kusu~ Obsessed with purple. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I find ranged mobs annoying since I'm an assasin.

7. Rubix Titan

Rubix Titan Lord Of Nemract VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You guys forgot about corrupter of worlds.

8. jpmrocks

jpmrocks A Lone Wanderer

Minecraft:
    1 Mobs with projectiles
    2 Qira
    3 Death
    4 Bob
    5 CoW

9. NickMC96

NickMC96 \o/ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    5. Phoenix - Shoots like a damn shotgun. Tried to vanish and sneak past a group on my assassin but they were just like "Nope, no Vanish for you, our shotgun shots are gonna hit you over and over and over...."

4. Jungle Fetishes......'nuff said

3. Swamp Ogre - Basically the most annoying thing in the Swamp. I once went AFK in Olux on my warrior right next to the bank, and came back to see one just whaling on my face -.- (Aka, they spawn inside of Olux) They have so much hp that not even my level 77 warrior can one hit them with an uppercut (375% damage of your spear) and are so frikking fast that you literally just can't run away from them

2. Treasure Guardian (Beneath the Depths boss) - If you've fought this thing after the Gavel update, you definitely know why it takes this spot

1. Chained Beast (ToA, during the Death boss fight) - Seriously...no other mob has made me rage as much as Chained Beast did. 1 hit from it literally sends you flying across the arena, and it has so much hp that it's a REAL pain to get rid off. Hit me into Death's KillStrike at least 40 times, insta-killing me.

Honorable mentions:

- All low level mobs that swarm you and never leave you alone, but don't deal any damage
    - All mobs that run super fast and that you just can't outrun (One of the examples would have to be the Werecat in the Canyon of The Lost)
    - All ranged mobs that shoot like fukin' machine guns
    - All Lizardmen in the Swamp
    - Ancient Skeleton, near Cinfras - Takes ages to kill, I'm level 77 and it takes me like 2-3 uppercuts to kill one of these damn things, and they're level 76 and are also super fast, so it isn't easy to run away from them. Being an Earth/Fire warrior only makes stuff worse, because my gear tends to slow me down.
    - Kappas - I can't believe I forgot to add these to the list before.... Kappa Dumdas (or whatever) are not all THAT annoying, because they run away when you hit 'em..but those other Kappas, Kappa Poppa (or something) might just be the most annoying mob in Gavel. I'm pretty sure these things are supposed to be water mobs....so...um..why are they so frikking fast on land? ;-; (Same goes for the Mermaids, those things are fast af) + They swarm you, take little to no knockback, hit rather hard and never frikking know when to give up.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    Erik / Romancia, mizzkissy and Snek like this.
  10. dia!

dia! the silliest ever HERO

Minecraft:
    5. Master, Dark, and Light Ice Mages in the icy caves in Molten Heights. They shoot way too rapidly for the amount of damage they output.

4. Phoenixes by the entrance to Thanos and Ozoth's Spire. They're basically like walking automatic shotguns. Plus the fact that there are so many of them there make them a pain to walk by.

3. Spirit of Makai in floor 6, subfloor 4 of ToA. They swarm you, somewhat rapidly shoot projectiles that hurt quite a bit, took about 3 uppercuts for me to kill, AND they self destruct pretty quickly. I almost died twice trying to get past that floor.

2. Treasure Guardian. I spent about 1.5 le on pots to kill this guy. It just BARELY worked, leaving me with about 200 health left after I killed him.

1. Floor 6 ToA boss, Alkevö. He self destructs pretty much upon spawning, and when we do something to make him live more than 5 seconds and do constant damage to prevent him self destructing, he gets knocked back through a wall from literally every spell by Warriors. A friend and I tried killing him for almost an hour with no success.

Honorable mention-
    Antipodes in the icy cave area in Molten Heights. They ruin my train of mobs when grinding by either attacking them or just picking off bits of my health by charging at me like a bull with his fast walk speed. They rarely steal my kills too, so that's 500 xp and a couple seconds wasted each stolen kill.

Arkade and Snek like this.
  11. Snek

Snek Resident idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Another person who agrees with me on jungle fetishes and ogres (I didn't out the ogre on my top 5, but it made the honourable mention) being really annoying. Can you give me a few tips on the treasure guardian battle? He's just too fast for me to notice where he is, and I even tried spamming pots and throwing him in the lava but he killed me then anyway

12. NickMC96

NickMC96 \o/ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was forced to use my level 75 assassin and kill it :/ Even then it was really hard. Got me down to 300 hp

13. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    1. Any rapid fire ranged mob
    2. Bob's Reincarnation
    3. Any mob in gavel that has "corruption" in its name. image.jpeg
    4. All Amadel Forms
    5. Mobs with tons of health that don't do much damage.

Snek likes this.
  14. Krek

Krek Unrelenting Parasite

Guild:
    There's only one mob that deserves pure hatred and wrath, that being Chained Beast. Screw that guy.

...oh and Harvest Imps. Screw those fast litte screwballs too.

...and the clowns.

...and the Kappas pre elemental defense patch. God do I hate those.

...might as well include the Earth Boss of the Hive because he suuuuuucksssssssssss

Edit: OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT ALKEEVO HE CAN ROT IN THE DEEPEST CIRCLE OF HELL

Snek likes this.
  15. Paradoxical

Paradoxical Machina Infinitum VIP

Minecraft:
    5. The pirate queen from Flight in Distress , she does a lot of damage and knockback and tends to hurl you all over the tiny room in which you fight her.
    4. Jungle fetishes- enough said, these things are a pest.
    3. Every mob in the light forest- I really don't know why, but the mobs in this area just get on my nerves.
    2. The Treasure Guardian- WTF is this thing's power level? I had to bring in a level 78 to help me kill the boss of a level 60 quest! It's speed and damage are just absurd.
    1. Kappas- I'm not going to lie, I ******* HATE kappas. They're everywhere in Gavel, run really fast on land considering their aquatic nature, hit pretty hard, are difficult for me to kill as a mage due to their water damage resistance, look really derpy in design, and to top it off they make no mythological sense. In other sources, kappas are small water demons that grab people from below and try to drown them, not human sized fish monsters that get out of the water to chase people and punch them to death! These things just make me rage...

NickMC96 and Snek like this.
  16. Literally Cancer

Literally Cancer dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pretty much any mob that self destructs, plus the endgame bosses

17. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Those mobs on the fire level of the hive are horrifying. Right when you're celebrating getting past one stage you quickly discover that the next ones are worse.

And don't forget the chained beast. I swear that thing has more regen then Qira.

18. Snek

Snek Resident idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lol, I hate kappas too. They look and sound derpy (Getting killed by a "Kappa Dumdy" sounds ridiculous). I totally get you on that one

19. SpicySodette

SpicySodette Friend? VIP

Minecraft:
    1. Bigfoot
    Bigfoot: You wanna a piece of me? Too bad! I have 20 thousand health!
    Me: *cries the whole fight*
    2. Any mob in the Tower of Ascension
    3. Magma slime
    4. Any sort of bat
    5. Corrupt Apple
    Corrupt Apple: You want to look at me? I WILL FLING MYSELF AT YOU!

20. Kahsol

Kahsol Local Serial Liker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Weak Zombie
    2. Weak Zombie
    3. Weak Zombie.
    4. Weak Zombie.
    5. Rat

Voltsa and Snek like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.