Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Warrior/knight Elemental Build!

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Zeta, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeta

Zeta 2013 Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hello!

Today, I have come up with a few warrior builds.

As you may know, warriors are very defense based.
    They are known as doing alot of damage, but quite slowly.

A build I'm training my knight into is major fire, minor earth + water.

Doing this gives a crazy amount of defense, which everyone is figuring is the best for Warrior/Knight class. The minor amount of earth is good for doing lots of damage, but quite slow. (If you are a knight/warrior but do not agree with this; don't mind this) And we all know uppercut/heaven jolt is the most overpowered spell on the warrior. Being a (reset) level 39 knight (I previously abandoned a level 75 warrior), using my fire build, I can do a max blow of 658+ damage, which is crazy for a level 39. If you're a warrior that enjoys doing damage very fast, I recommend using an assassin... not a warrior...

Ultra Tank (Highly Recommended)
    100 Def (Fire) / 98 Atk (Earth)
    Gradually update both equally as you play.

Heavy Tank (Recommended)
    110 Def (Fire) / 50 Atk (Earth) / 38 Int (Water)
    Leveling Path [Start with Fire, level that up a bit, into your 40s of fire, start to work on earth, later until around level 60-70 begin leveling water]

Damage Tank
    75 Def (Fire) / 80 Atk (Earth) / 43 Int (Water)
    Leveling Path [Start with gradual earth and fire beside each other, later into level 60 start water]

Fast Damage (Not Recommended)
    75 Def (Fire) / 50 Atk (Earth) / 75 Dex (Thunder)
    Leveling Path [Start with Dex until level 25, then level up def, at 50, level up attack, after 50 attack, gradually level up dex]

If you have any more ideas for a warrior/knight build, please let me know. This is made for inspiration, you can use this and base your build possibly off of it!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think they're pretty good and tanky c:

Zeta likes this.
  3. Zeta

Minecraft:
    tanky cx

Mrs Sara likes this.
  4. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    lol x3

Zeta likes this.
  5. yosteric5

yosteric5 The Builder of walls VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm to tanky, i have about 16k health right now, should i increase my damage output?

jpmrocks likes this.
  6. Zeta

Minecraft:
    16,000 health! Wow yosteric! But yes, get yourself some damage, that will come in handy. How many defense points do you have?

7. yosteric5

yosteric5 The Builder of walls VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think i have 70 to 80 Defense points i have to check when i get home.

8. Zeta

Minecraft:
    ~shamelesserino bumperino~

9. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    Is it possible to have 110 skill points? I'm pretty sure that the max is 100 and that if you want more points, you have to get items which do that.
    EDIT: And as for my build ideas, my idea for when I do warrior in the end is this:
    100 fire - Warriors need fire, they can't live without it.
    60 earth - Earth should be VERY useful for warriors. They aren't meant to be fast but they are meant to hit hard. Also, that extra damage from things life poison and thorns should help a bit.
    38 thunder - I want to add more points into my warrior but three things. First, I think that not much more earth is needed, as the build focuses mainly on fire. Second, agility is pretty much the opposite of warrior, as it is all about speed. Plus, the warrior has a lot of defence already. Third, I think water doesn't really fit warrior. The extra mana... well, it is mainly melee based, especially because of the earth and fire it already has. Also, water and earth are major opposites, just like earth and air or fire and air. And yes, thunder does counteract stuff from the other two. But I think it would a lot less than the others. Plus, you wouldn't use many dexterity items with this build, until a higher level of course.
    So yeah, that's my idea for a warrior build. Not sure if the thunder would work, but the earth and fire combo is VERY strong with warrior.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Jacoblouis likes this.
  10. Glitch496

Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, it's possible. Your armor just has to modify it. The max right now is 100.

11. Jacoblouis

Jacoblouis Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I saw a video where a warrior soloed qinra using a build of 80 str and 100def (it was like 110 str and 120 def with the gear he had) it seemed like a really good build as he soloed qinra :P what are your thoughts on the build?

12. CheesePrince13

CheesePrince13 Eternally Inactive HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't understand this bit. You say you can do a lot of damage, but then say if you want to do damage to switch to a different class?

Aside from that, I use a similar build. I believe I have close to 100 points or more in Defense and then all of my remaining points in Attack since I prefer that to the mana regen. Previously, I had something close to the recommended build, but I did not notice a worthwhile difference in the amount of mana or the mana regen, so I reset it and just built for damage and defense. After playing for a while, I greatly enjoy my current build. Between my armor, my Def stat, and the War Scream defense buff, it takes quite a bit to kill me.

Personally, I think Warrior is the most fun class since you get flight, damage, defense, a moderate range for a melee class, and good crowd control moves. This is why I am glad that the Gavel update has closed the gap some between Archers and Assassins and the lower DPS classes like Warrior and Mage, as it has noticeably increased the number of those classes.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on the elemental builds. If you disagree, that's fine. If you agree, that's fine too. Everyone has their own opinion.

13. Zeta

Minecraft:
    You got that wrong, I implied you will not be doing fast damage as a warrior/knight. I say if you are a fan of fast damage, assassin is more recommended.

Check the new top build out ;)

CheesePrince13 and Jacoblouis like this.
  14. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    I run Earth/Water/Wind Warrior, with the primary focus being Intelligence (I currently have 119 Intel...)

15. Jacoblouis

Jacoblouis Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Now thats my kind of build!

16. CheesePrince13

CheesePrince13 Eternally Inactive HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah. I misunderstood the context, sorry.

17. Roamyn

Roamyn Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    @n7x

You have formulated the most recommended builds for knight/warrior, but do you have a gear list- which gear would be the best for the "Ultra Tank"? That is currently the build I am working on and I would like to know wich Rings, Bracelet, Amulet, Weapon, Helmet, Chestpeice, Greave, and Boots to get.

18. Zeta

Minecraft:
    Not sure yet, just be sure to be as tanky as possible!

19. spudsmasher46

spudsmasher46 Member

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Would you recommend using stalagmites/bad wolds, or statue? @n7x

20. Chun_

Chun_ Any broken builds founder,nerfed by Salted VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My warrior is using Scorpio instead of stalagmites, and I use statue only in Qira. And I found that Warriors' War Scream skill can repeat the life steal... a bug? Cause I just got 37/2s something and when I use War Scream and get 300-400+ hp per 1 mob something..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.