Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Cannot Leave My Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zytabyte, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zytabyte

Zytabyte That One Math Nerd HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm the leader of the Heroes of Wynn guild, and I've been wanting to disband it, and start over, going along with the theme of starting a new character for the full experience. I've tried leaving my guild, kicking myself, demoting myself, and nothing works. I've tried it with both without and with a chief in the guild, and I still can't leave. Not sure if this is just a bug, or if I am insanely blind, and I just can't see the solution for whatever reason. Either way, I would really like to know, embarrassing or not.

2. Smurfman254

Smurfman254 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    is there a disband guild command?

3. Zytabyte

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    According to the guild command list, no. I've tried anyway, but nothing seems to be working.

4. xKindredKinesis

xKindredKinesis .[_]. VIP

Minecraft:
    I believe to disband/leave a guild, you need to have enough Soul Points, since it will cost you.
    Try checking that.

5. Zytabyte

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've tried it with full soul points countless amounts of times, and nothing is working. I think I may as well just submit a bug report, and see what happens.

6. Britehuntress

Britehuntress If you look for the dark, that is all you will see HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know right now the command /guild leave does not work. You have to do /guild kick in order to remove someone from a guild. Sadly as owner, in your case, no one can kick the owner of a guild. So it does not surprise me if disbanding the guild is also a broken issue right now. I would submit a bug report asking for help.

P.S. Having never wanted to disband my guild I never looked into how. I just did. There is no command in the list of commands, which means this must be done by speaking to the guildmaster NPC. I assume you tried that already?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.