Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

For People Who Are Struggling With Beyond The Grave

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by IgnitionEZ, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IgnitionEZ

IgnitionEZ Well-Known Adventurer

As most of you who are doing the quest should know, the puzzle is infuriatingly laggy and will go through the matrix and fly through time space(no idea what im talking about). If you really dont want to spend a legit hour on this, just input into the puzzle "END" and you will finish the quest immediately. I dont know if there is a better reward from just doing it normally but I did it by accident XD

PS Mods, im sry if this isnt allowed, I didnt know

EDIT: Sorry guys, seems like there was a misunderstanding and you still need to finish the quest, but it will give you additional xp
    Edit-2: WELL THEN, it was all a troll by the mods and you dont get anything from it. On the bright side it calmed me down enough so I could finish the puzzle

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    Energyxxer likes this.
  2. Kraby

Kraby *insert clever meme* VIP+

Minecraft:
    lol i tried to type tombstone for like 30 minutes and when i finished it i thought the window broke on the first floor so i had to do it again
    also does it really finish the quest? do you still have to fight the monster who killed you ?

3. IgnitionEZ

IgnitionEZ Well-Known Adventurer

Aparrently u dont even need to kill the monster, just destroy the thing called weak coloum in the centre of the room. I killed him 3 times only to realise that was what I needed to do

4. Lotem

Lotem Ex-Moral supporter in the official Wynncraft CTâ„¢ HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    LOL @Energyxxer

Gogeta and Energyxxer like this.
  5. Energyxxer

Energyxxer Wynncraft "Nonahybrid" VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Took you guys long enough.

Gogeta likes this.