Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Cracking The Code

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by CoolEath77, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolEath77

CoolEath77 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    We have all seen different symbols that spell out words and what it want to do is crack them. So far in the logo of wynncraft shown on the main page there are the symbols shown in the background. The group to the right says, "War, if, t_o" and the second to the left says, "Roan__". On the twitter of wynncraft it actually speels "wynncraft" in the symbols under the assassin picture. Also using this knowledge the wall that has the symbols in the light dimension spells, "Do, ro_n_, if, n___t". I badly need the one that looks like an E, the one that looks like a sideways pie sign, and the one that looks like a game of hang man. Plz help at least find those, and if you have the whole alphabet then I want to have it!

2. McMasterx

McMasterx ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Valar MorGavelis HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tantibus likes this.
  3. Frostburn

Frostburn Famous Adventurer

4. CoolEath77

CoolEath77 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thx, but what does the "\t" translate to I still need to find the "The Rea_lm of Light"?
    And no it is not and "a" it is the symbol that looks like the line pointing up connected at the bottom of a lowercase t "\t"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.