Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Have You Ever Actually Gotten A Depressing Item?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by dragan17, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragan17

dragan17 Travelled Adventurer

I have been farming for about 45 minutes at katoa, supposedly the best place to get depressing items. Some say they have gotten them after only 5 minutes. However, I did not get a single one! Has anyone of you guys actually gotten a depressing item after the gavel update and how did you do it?

2. not bagged milk

not bagged milk bagged milk VIP+

Minecraft:
    I've got a lot of depressing items after the update.
    Must be bad luck.

CheesePrince13 likes this.
  3. SuperTM

SuperTM Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I didn't find a single one from farming either, but I did find a depressing bow in a loot chest 1 with my low level class

4. Glitch496

Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you're ever in dire need of depressing weapons, create a new class, go to the cave at the start area, and then grind for them. Delete the class right after you put them in your bank if you wish.

5. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not sure how loot has changed, but the old method would be to have an extremely low loot bonus in order to maximise your chances of getting a depressing item (as they're at the very bottom of the item pool). I don't know where the katoa ranch grinding came about, but I've always grinded the weak zombies and they've worked.

6. Zitrine

Zitrine Lore-kun CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I've always had a higher chance of getting depressing items as a low leveled class.
    Try making a new class and farm the zombies outside Ragni ^^

7. dragan17

dragan17 Travelled Adventurer

Thanks! I created a new character and started farming zombies, and got the depressing shears.

CheesePrince13 likes this.
  8. CheesePrince13

CheesePrince13 Eternally Inactive HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everyone is talking about low loot bonuses and low leveled classes and I don't quite understand why. Back when I was doing that quest, grinding with my level 50-ish warrior with absurd loot bonus (Relic Armor) got me the full set in an hour or less. Unless it changed with the update, I don't think the drop requirements are that much different from normal weapons and armor.
    As for where I was grinding, it was just the plains in front of Ragni. From the city wall to the area behind the key merchant/potion shop.

Edit: Not saying the mentioned ideas don't work or are bad ideas, just that there's no problem heading to Ragni with an existing class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.