Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Begging For 1le To Buy A Refresh Scroll

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Superabel123, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superabel123

Superabel123 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm sorry for begging but since the gavel update i dont really know how to continue on after pumping all my stats on defence and intelligence although im a hunter and thus,I cant use my bow...so I did like if anyone could give me any tips on what to do next or hand me a refresh scroll or 1 le.

Thank you,
    Superabel123
    Edit:My understanding of the gavel update is very little and it would be nice for someone to help me out.
    Once again thx.

2. CrazyKillerKid

CrazyKillerKid Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    buy a bow from the weapon merchants, and use it until you earn 1 le

3. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    I really wouldn't base your skill points on the armour pieces you already have if I were you. Only base your skill points on the things which suit you and the class you use, not the armour pieces. As for the armour pieces, you should probably have tried to find others around your level/bought some from a merchant instead of using your skill points. Still, I hope you sort everything out! Note: what class are you?

4. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    With the update, all skill points where refreshed...

5. Superabel123

Superabel123 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thx guys
    @Flubby i pumped it at the gavel spawnpoint so I did not know that u had to pump certain skill points to use weapons
    I've played for 2 hours straight collecting loot chests and stuff but its getting a bit frustrating cuz i can't use my weapon and I don't know where to find a lv 50-58 bow and I only gotten 6 eb so far...

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.