Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Favorite Gavel Quests? Favorite Gavel City?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Carpy_, Dec 22, 2015.

?

What is your favorite Gavel town?

1. Cinfras

57 vote(s)
    38.3%
  2. Gelibord

4 vote(s)
    2.7%
  3. LLevigar

34 vote(s)
    22.8%
  4. Olux

8 vote(s)
    5.4%
  5. Thesead

8 vote(s)
    5.4%
  6. Rodoroc

8 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. Ahmsord

11 vote(s)
    7.4%
  8. Kandon-Beda

11 vote(s)
    7.4%
  9. Other

8 vote(s)
    5.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy_

Carpy_ The Sexy Ninja CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    So at this point, I feel that there are a ton of quests are just deserve to be recognized for their uniqueness as well as how much I enjoyed them. While there are a lot of quests that were fun and ones that I haven't done yet. These are the few that I want to shoutout.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Memory Paranoia
    Probably my favorite quest so far. I always love a good ghost story and an abandoned mansion. The background of black magic and the destroying of a generous family was so interesting as a plot. Even seeing the cutscenes were awesome to watch too, especially at the end. Timmy and his father actually gave me a startle and it's a cool spooky story that I'd love to play again.

Shattered Mines

This one was awesome because of the builds. Not only was the change in color cool, but all the builds and their puzzles were very challenging. All in all, this was basically a drug deal taking place and during the quest, I laughed for realizing it. Likeru wanted to keep it a "secret". The colorful and changing builds actually made it look like you were on drugs and it was awesome to see, especially when you only had 2 hearts left.

Heart of Llevigar? (Not sure if the right quest name, correct me if I'm wrong)
    This quest was an awesome quest to get you into Gavel. What's better than saving a big city? Going into the machine and fixing the lights was cool in my opinion. The puzzles gave me a surprise and were way more unique than the quests back in Wynn. By doing this quest, I just realized the there was a lot more that Gavel had to offer.
    ____________________________________________________________________________​
    Cinfras
    Why I picked Cinfras as my favorite city is not because it's the main hub of Detlas, but because that's the farthest part I've gotten. Olux is too swampy, while LLevigar doesn't have LE Merchant, especially with all the quest rewards you get. It's a pain to carry EB's everywhere. Hopefully as I level up more Cinfras will be my all time go to place
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    What are your favorite quests?
    What are your favorite towns and or cities?

2. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    I'd have to say my favorite quest is the Iron Heart Part 2 quest so far, even if I did fall under its BS hitbox. Personally, I would've taken his bribe anyways because I had pants with negative regen, and I needed new ones. Not to mention that the pants have Life Steal and Poison which is probably the best combination I have ever had. The Dr. DOES give a valid argument, too. I'm just a bit dissapointed that I didn't really get more time to think about it.

Wolfie and Carpy_ like this.
  3. bnwilliams

bnwilliams Hoenn the best

Minecraft:
    Cinfras is definitely my favorite city. I love the way it is designed and located, then it's connected to the Guild Hall and the Guild Hall itself us so amazing! I wish I could build like that!

4. Bank

Bank Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I NOTICED KANDON BEDA IS NOT ON THIS FUCKING TOWN LIST! IT HAS A BANK AND I DEMAND IT BE ADDED TO THIS LIST!

5. mirajhall

mirajhall Travelled Adventurer

I like Gelibord the most because while the other towns are gorgeous, they're all just so big. When I'm running between merchants and the bank and such, I prefer everything to be very close. Gelibord is very small, has everything I need except for a liquid emerald merchant, and it's not isolated by a huge wall so it's easy to access from any direction. And, it has a pretty hilarious name :3

6. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Kandon-Beda*

7. Lesliep

Lesliep Lazy Wynn Mage

Minecraft:
    Fav quest has to be shattered minds. Or the ultimate weapon

Lotem and Alexandress like this.
  8. BeastyMs

BeastyMs Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Is hard to choose only 1 gavel quest. There are allot of good quests but if I need to choose it would be Memory Paranoia.
    I m only lvl 78 and didn't yet played all the quest so this could change.
    Gavel Quest are very fun, good looking, interesting and you can see there was allot of hard work put in creating them.
    Thank you for this awesome Quests I rly have allot of fun playing them :D

9. HelioPlayz

HelioPlayz Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Favourite Quest: Eye of the Storm, because it has really cool puzzles and parkour, different types of puzzles and parkour that wynn had never seen before

Other Quests: Shattered Minds, even though it was cancerous as heck and is basically you on drugs it was really cool

THANOS VAULTS: BECAUSE I TROLLED MY FRIEND INTO THINKING THAT THE BOSS WAS A MAMA ZOMBLE AND HE RAGE QUIT WHEN IT WASN'T xDDDD

Lotem likes this.
  10. Kraby

Kraby *insert clever meme* VIP+

Minecraft:
    Don't know the name of the quest but it's for lvl 75 and you are on a flight fighting pirates and doing stuff

11. ThrowingChildren

ThrowingChildren Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    LLevigar
    The music Is fine.

12. CaptainSpotz

CaptainSpotz Was EncryptedDino, Now CaptainSpotz VIP

Minecraft:
    Ok so I'm the only one who likes Olux

yotamdin, SageBuilds and CookedPelvis like this.
  13. Alexandress

Alexandress French boi VIP+

Minecraft:
    The Ultimate Weapon, Fighting Species, The Shadow of the Beast, From the Mountain and Masterpiece are my favorite quests... Lexdale is my favorite city.
    Hue

14. Alexdacube

Alexdacube The Cube is reborn CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Why do people always follow the herd and pick the central city rodoroc is by far my favourite city

JohnDSi likes this.
  15. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    I'll help you out; it is Flight in Distress.

Kraby likes this.
  16. Chaw

Chaw Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I loved memory paranoia, man that was so intense and really enjoyable cinematics.

17. Sir Devastation

Sir Devastation Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ahmsord is easily my favorite city. Why? IT IS A CITY BUILT INTO FLOATING ISLANDS, HOW IS THAT NOT AWESOME?

Favorite quest is shattered minds or memory paranoia. Or maybe finding the light

18. Carpy_

Carpy_ The Sexy Ninja CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    It got no giant white text! But I did add it

19. math

math Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    For some reason I love Olux, it's not that bad of a place and I love the builds.

20. mizzkissy

mizzkissy De enige echte! HERO

Minecraft:
    Memory Paranoia, because of the cinematics

Mr_Nufu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.