Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Skill Points

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by CaptainSpotz, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainSpotz

CaptainSpotz Was EncryptedDino, Now CaptainSpotz VIP

Minecraft:
    Hello Fellow Wynncraftians

First impressions on gavel are really confusing because everything looks so new which feels like a new game. People get confused and I intend to make this post to help those who need help. If you want more guides on how some things in gavel work please reply or message me.

The Gavel update has given Skill Points a very important role. I will be giving you some advice on how to efficiently use your skill points. I will be showing you 3 options which have both their pros and cons.

1. Equal Stats
    The Equal Stat option means that you equally spread out your skill points. The pros of using this method is that you should be allowed to use every armour piece you get. For example, if you were lvl 51 you would have 100 skill points meaning you could put 20 skill points into each option. I mainly use a lvl 53 and with the armour I get I usually need 10-20 skill points to wear some armour. Some cons are that lower level players don't have that many skill points meaning that they can't use this method efficiently. Also people that use this method won't be able to make a build make their class more defensive or strong/tanky

2. Waiting Method
    This method is as simple as it sounds because all you have to do is to wait until you get armour which require certain amounts of skill points. This method could eventually lead to becoming method 1 because you might get lots of armour with different skill point requirements and soon you get each skill with 15 - 35 points. The pros are that you should be able to use every piece of armour you get. Cons are that you might run out of skill points to use.

3. Don't Care Method
    This method is where you really don't care about what armour you wear. This method basically is when you use your skill points to make a build making your class stronger. You won't be able to use some armour you get but still might be able to get some. Pros are your class becomes more stronger. Cons are that you don't get to wear some of the armour you get.

Obviously you don't have to use these methods but it's for the people who need the help. It's up for you to decide what method you use and if you have more ideas please reply below. I'd chose method 1

2. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Take into consideration your armor's id's for example my blue mask gives me +5 strength so I only need 15 strength to wear stalagmites.

3. paintling

paintling paintling

This is pretty much the only feature in the Gavel Update that I didn't like. I thought the idea was to be able to switch your play style up with different sets/buffs, not have to find the specific armor set that matches your skill points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.