Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Texture Pack Problem

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Quacker, Dec 22, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsonrules2020

Samsonrules2020 Super Smasher

From the looks of things. It appears that the servers are under alot of stress. A lot of servers (lobby... World?) appear to be down or broken. (Broken as in a normal world "Player" joined the game and there's pvp and no menu or items and etc.) The other worlds that are working with music and menu have at least 30 players in them. Now with all of that stress combined with the secondary applied stress of every connected ip attempting to connect and download a rather large file from the database. Not only are there new textures but models as well. I'd say the best way to solve the whole problem would be to offer a download of the pack from the website so that there isn't any secondary stress on the bandwidth. Honestly that's probably the whole reason for any lag anyway. I find that I get some on this server when I normally don't get any anywhere. But guys just sit back, farm for xp or something if you get on a working.... world.... and wait for the staff to fix the problem. They're probably already working on it.

xkobyx likes this.
  2. Quacker

Quacker Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    still not working tried it

XavierEXE likes this.
  3. Samsonrules2020

Samsonrules2020 Super Smasher

hm... curios... I was in a world farming xp and I got kicked as the server went down. On that server /world I didn't get the pack. I jumped into another world... and the pack loaded... hm... quiet curious...

4. xkobyx

xkobyx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It would be a really good idea is they put the resource pack up for download so that you don't have the problem when you log into a server :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.