Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Resource Pack Doesn't Download?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Samsonrules2020, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsonrules2020

Samsonrules2020 Super Smasher

The servers seem heavily loaded. That may be the whole problem entirely. many many people trying to connect and download the resource pack. Anyhoo I still want to say that even with server resource packs enabled, I enter a server and it saying making request...100% Then it throws me to my character selection menu and I don't have the resource pack. I want to play but can't if the game supposedly can't be played without it(I also got a look at it and I want to use it). I think that the staff for now, should offer a downloadable version of the resource pack so that the the server stress would be reduced from having every joining player trying to connect and download a resource pack. (And I guess that's my real question. Is there a downloadable version of the resource pack or am I stuck waiting for another update so that I can use all the stuff with the resource pack?)
    Also some of the servers brake as in players spawn in the tutorial with no items and can pvp.

then perish likes this.
  2. then perish

then perish it really do be like that sometimes

Minecraft:
    I get this exact problem, goes to 100% but doesn't do anything. I'd love a downloadable version, would make things much easier.

JamieDactyl likes this.
  3. ResistanceGaming

ResistanceGaming Professional Minecraft Gamer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Same

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.