Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Is There A Way....

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Michael Aurelius, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Aurelius

Michael Aurelius Newbie Adventurer

To have my skills reset again, somehow, during the reintroduction, my stats got offset, I did not click on them, and would like a /free/ reset, instead of doing a quest to reset them, along with 1 LE. It frankly, is ridiculous, and I do not know how this bug occured.

Also, to fix items? As some of my items are still old, glitched items, not returning to the new state.

2. TrashcanMan

TrashcanMan Hello I am here

So your stats didn't reset along with the update like they were supposed to? I suppose you could try emailing [email protected], though they might not be able to help. Also which items are still broken? Armor and weapons have to be identified to be converted to the new system, but most other items are either the same as before or auto-converted.

3. Michael Aurelius

Michael Aurelius Newbie Adventurer

I have two rare helmets which weren't changed to the new system. Which has changed my total health from 800 -> 700, as I have to us elesser gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.