Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Update Issues

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Drakonz, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakonz

Drakonz Wandering spoiler

2015-12-21_12.27.11.png Im having issues with my armor and health, before the update I kept it on and when I relog, its on and not in my inventory, I went to the identifier in the update room, and it says that it cant identify my special armor. Its full outlaw armor and im able to wear it but cannot identify it? Plus, I haven't use my skill points yet and im a level 49 knight with my health set at 10/10 and a max of 5 hearts .-.? can someone please help me? do I have to use my points to increase my health?

Edit: My armor still displays the default format info from before the gavel update.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. kingmike99

kingmike99 The Meteor

Equiping identified gear increases your health.

I assume that the item bug is a real bug. (You need to identifie a item using the new system to use it, but thats not possible with a lot of items.)

3. Drakonz

Drakonz Wandering spoiler

what do you mean by it not being possible with a lot of items?

4. Khoa001

Khoa001 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Another problem is that items are screwed up now apparently the relic spear is for assassains

5. kevinloco9

kevinloco9 Travelled Adventurer

I left my spear in my bank, but when I went to go identify it...It wouldn't even identify it. It's a legendary weapon that is Lvl. 58 named: Fierte

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.