Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Gavel Update Needs Fixing

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by GamingMaster526, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamingMaster526

GamingMaster526 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    So. I started off with no problems on the new update. Then I realize that I needed to re-identify my gear and weapons. I went the Item Identifiers and I gave them my gear. I identified all my gear, and then I noticed that I lost my boots. I don't know where they went. Then I notice that I can't use any of my weapons. They are all already identified, so I thought that I could use them, but it still says I need to identify the weapon to be able to use it. So when I put a legendary item into the identifier it says it needs to be a Unique, Rare, Special, or Legendary. Even though I am putting a legendary weapon into it. Also, one thing that is confusing, is that when you identify a weapon or gear piece, sometimes it will increase the level, making it so you can't use the item. That's very annoying when you used to be able to equip it, and then you can't anymore, because the level has increased to a level that you aren't.

2. YYGAYMER

YYGAYMER reeeee FW FW HIC Master HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Forum-spamming is happening.

Gilly11 likes this.
  3. Bank

Bank Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Name of weapons?

4. GamingMaster526

GamingMaster526 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The weapons I have tried using are called Fierte, It's legendary, and I put another weapon in there, (can't remember the name) but it was a level 56 weapon, then it turned into "Griswold's Edge" which is a level 60 weapon.

5. harveyrice

harveyrice Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    The system of armour having skill point requiremants is very broken, and they really need to remove it soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.