Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rip Everything

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by LukeW2464, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeW2464

LukeW2464 Alfie's m8, VIP+

Guild:
    RIP Assassin, RIP Mana, RIP Health Regen, RIP a load of items, RIP everyone from fall dmg.
    A lot of people love Gavel, and don't get me wrong; the map is AMAZING, but Assassin is utter rubbish - I don't care if its a 'feature' - No, Assassin is awful. Takes a lifetime and a half to level up from grinding, and mobs have too much health.
    Some people have completely given up on Wynncraft completely, No joke.

If they purposely made Gavel this hard then they don't understand the majority of people only play as a casual thing, some of us don't want to have to go into ultra try-hard mode to even walk around Gavel.

Other than all that Gavel is really good, the map is great, the musics awesome, I like the whole elements thing, but, Assassin is honestly useless, Mana is OK but kinda annoying, Health Regen - Not even going to start on that.

Everyone may get used to it, but for some people the adventure of Wynn was great, but sadly over - In their eyes Gavel ruined wynn.

Now for me I'm sort of OK with most things, except Health and Mana regen, and also Assassin. I don't want to sound ungrateful but I just wanted to get word out there that some have just given up, but seriously, thank you to all builders for making an immense map. I didn't really want to post this because I know some people are just going to defend Gavel, and thats fine, most of Gavel is great.

No need for rage replies, pls, its a sad day for Assassin users.

mothwolf and alfiearmadillo like this.
  2. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Assassin is being nerfed"

- Salted, 2015

3. LukeW2464

Guild:
    Well they might as well of removed Assassin completely.

4. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    they didn't because people have L75 on there. They can't just remove a class completely.

5. LukeW2464

Guild:
    Yeah I know, I was just saying it wouldn't make a difference; Assassins been nerfed to the point where it wouldn't matter if it got removed.

alfiearmadillo likes this.
  6. Copper

Copper I like cake.

Minecraft:
    I'm having lots of fun making sarcastic replies to these kinds of posts, but this does need addressing.

Keep in mind that Wynncraft is always incomplete; we are constantly balancing, fixing, and redoing things.
    This is not the final product. I can't guarantee Assassin will be improved, but we can hope.

I'll hope with you :D

OrientGamer likes this.
  7. LukeW2464

Guild:
    Thanks, I agree with you, that's why in my post I didn't say something along the lines of "OMG fix assassin right now its completely broken omg gavel sucks omg boycott wynncraft"

OrientGamer and Copper like this.
  8. tomisdaman27

tomisdaman27 The owner of a legendary trade...

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is going to be a follow up update, so just share your opinion and there might be some patches :)

Also, if you are going into Gavel, be careful. You might want to bring some high level health potions and the best gear you can get.

- Edit: I just found out that Mage teleport uses 4 mana instead of 3. Either it's a bug or the classes thing is not updated, which I'm sure it is.

LukeW2464 likes this.
  9. Cubie

Cubie VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I find that Mobs actually have very little HP.

10. LukeW2464

Guild:
    What class do you play?

11. Cubie

Cubie VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Archer.

12. Potateau

Potateau Big Teeth HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm done with assassin anyways, my bob's mythic got deleted in the identifier....

13. ~Void

~Void Travelled Adventurer

I know what you mean about assassin, I was hoping to main an assassin then when I checked the stats on the nerf, I realised they are nothing now compared to the mage.... (Mage does 400% with Meteor, while assassn does max 250% with Multihit, and mage can also heal)

14. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    I can agree that Gavel feels a bit hardcore, but that has all to do with the new item system and elements. You are simply not using the armour and weapons that are right for you. Level means nothing; the items do.

15. Chaz_

Chaz_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    what happened to assassin? Haven't been on yet and I'm scared ;-;

16. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Ok so the thing is, you are using whatever gear you used to have. But remember, you need to change your build to fit your elemental playstyle. Im still stick in a earth/water build when I am better at a water/lightning/air build. But still, you just need to learn to use the items that suit you. Thats what salted meant by items have their own "feel"

I am willing to bet you are just using the wrong items for your playstyle, making you either not do enough damage, or not be able to handle the mobs the way you want.

17. Copper

Copper I like cake.

Minecraft:
    Mmm. I guess it's just the risk of playing a new release. If you play later, you're guaranteed a safer game; earlier access means more risks.
    Oh look. My assassin class went haywire. :P

18. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh, it was broken before. That's why it was nerfed :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.