Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikelegend123

mikelegend123 Gone VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hold up, since when did we jump up to rank 17 ? :D

Rawb, Nightkay and LoveLusting like this.
  2. Exinel

Exinel quality meta memer.

bumppiiiii

3. RemiDaYeen

RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Guild Application :
    In-Game Username: LabyrinthMaster
    Country and Time-Zone: GMT+1, French timezone.
    What level is your highest level class: 61, Mage.
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: Active, I play every one to three days, an hour or more.

Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I've been part of this group before it became an official guild (when the update came out). That's also why I kept the signature. To be honest, I haven't had many occasions to play with other members of the guild due to timezone problems. Since the beginning of Wynn, I've learned to play by myself. I've been part occasionally of a few parties there and then, but otherwise I've always played alone. I recently left for a few months between May > September because of real life reasons, but now I'm officially back and I want to completely change my way of playing Wynn. I find the organisation of this guild truly original and awesome looking. It's not just a guild, nor a team, it's a kingdom! Also, I'm a fan of foxes ^^ So yeah, I'd be really happy and glad to share things, fun and adventure with other people. I always dreamed of it.
    That is why I want to become part of this guild.

Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): I haven't previously been part of any guilds. I'm part of the old Frozen Wolves guild (not in-game, just forum), that dates of when guilds didn't officially exist in-game. I don't know if it's still going on living today.

Additional Notes: So, here's a few other things you got to know about me. First of all, I'm a slow grinder. I've been playing Wynncraft for two years and half as a mage and I still haven't reached the maximum level. That is because I enjoy the game differently. I don't play Wynn only to fight, but to explore and travel from location to location and maybe find other players on my way. I'm a very generous player, I really enjoy offering emeralds, items and help to players that are lower leveled than me. Another thing, I'm french. Excuse me if I've made any grammar mistakes, I'm bilingual, but it still happens sometimes. I can Skype and Teamspeak.

Efilim, Nightkay, Kvmilla and 2 others like this.
  4. Ha_Ha_Redstone

Ha_Ha_Redstone Pixel Prince VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Holy. Give this man an award for the longest guild application I've ever seen. o.o

5. mikelegend123

mikelegend123 Gone VIP+

Minecraft:
    A most impressive application indeed!

Nightkay and RemiDaYeen like this.
  6. RemiDaYeen

RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I'm glad you like it. ^^

Nightkay likes this.
  7. Berriiee

Berriiee Smol Berrii ~ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

This was really thought out, Im quite impressed.

LoveLusting, Nightkay and RemiDaYeen like this.
  8. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    Buddy, you are the perfect derpmate.

9. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    FOXES! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!
    YOUR NEIGHBORS, THE DEER HAVE EVOLVED INTO A SPASING JOLLY HOTDOGS OF HAPPINES!
    http://imgur.com/gallery/eEXWd

Coronaus, Nightkay and Kvmilla like this.
  10. Berriiee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,
    your applications has been accepted!
    Type /guild join Fox in-game to join

Also, a letter with extra information has been sent to you.

11. SuperWinner50

SuperWinner50 Advanced Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: TheWinner50
    Country and Time-Zone: US EST
    What level is your highest level class: 10 mage almost 11
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: about 1-4 hours per day and around 3-5 days per week
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: is very active and i always wanted a loyal guild (hope its loyal)
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): none

12. Krythia

Krythia Loyal Stormtrooper

Guild:
    In-Game Username: Krythia
    Country and Time-Zone: USA / PST
    What level is your highest level class: 36
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: A lot now because of Gavel and Winter Break. 5h+/day
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I would like to join a community that is friendly and helpful along the way to Level 100 ^^
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): n/a
    Who invited you (Optional): n/a
    Additional Notes (Optional): n/a

Nightkay and LoveLusting like this.
  13. Berriiee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,
    your application has been accepted!

Nightkay and LoveLusting like this.
  14. xThreatx

xThreatx Anime Con 2k16 ftw

I have aspirations to join this community eventually, I read the thread a bit and just wondered what level would give me a good running shot on getting in.

LoveLusting, Berriiee and Elvari like this.
  15. Power :3

Power :3 Drowned in projects VIP+

Minecraft:
    Guild Immigration Form

In-Game Username: Aurorynx
    Country and Time-Zone: Australia and AEDT I think.
    What level is your highest level class: 60 Mage (edit: lvl 63 now)
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: I normally log on when I get back from school but it depends on my homework :P, anywho, since it's holidays, I try to log on once I wake up. So around 4-7 hours overall?
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: Your guild is a community guild that seems pretty friendly, doesn't mainly focus much on battling for territory (it seems) and I'd like to join your guild. It's the type of guild that will help out a fellow person along the way on their Gavel and Wynn journey to hopefully lvl 100.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): Used to be leader of Wynn's Aurora, call me a traitor if you will but it was my desicion to quit.
    Who invited you: n/a

No I don't have Skype.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    Nightkay, LoveLusting and Elvari like this.
  16. NullExceptionX

NullExceptionX Spiral RoboWizard VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Shednic
    Country and Time-Zone: Israel +2 GMT
    What level is your highest level class: 74 ( 2 bars from 75) Mage
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: Couple of hours a day (4-8)
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: Sounds like a good guild with a nice ranking system .
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): Dont remember them (Its been a year)
    And yes, I have ts and Skype

17. Berriiee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,
    your application has been accepted!

LoveLusting likes this.
  18. Literally Cancer

Literally Cancer dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Before I apply, I'm curious as to how important time is for guilds and if this guild or any guild would accept me if I A) can't play too much on weekdays (maybe 0.5 -1 hour a day) and B) sometimes can't play at all on some weekdays/weekends because of real world affiliations. I'm a little behind the times on guilds because I come from a time where guilds didn't exist. ;-;

19. Efilim

Efilim Memento Mori VIP

Minecraft:
    Yet, I'm fairly sure you'd be accepted anyway. Why? Because we didn't deny many people during my time.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  20. xThreatx

xThreatx Anime Con 2k16 ftw

Hey! I am a 17 year old Male, I am about to turn 18 (woot!) and I love Minecraft, especially Wynncraft! I noticed Kingdom Foxes during my initial scan of the forums when I joined the game, but I didn't actually consider joining until I met someone in-game who was really nice and I started talking too on Skype, who is actually apart of Kingdom Foxes. I hope you enjoy my application, without further ado, here it is~

Guild Immigration Form
    In-Game Username: My in-game username is xThreatx
    Country and Time-Zone: I live in the United States of America and my time-zone is Eastern Standard Time.
    What level is your highest level class: I'm still experimenting with classes but my highest class is my level 19 Archer whom I have put on Hiatus whilst I experiment with the other classes some more. In regards to my being such a low-level, I don't think it is such a big deal because I can catch up rather fast I just have chosen not too, as I want to enjoy the game at it's fullest. It doesn't change my skill level of the game or my usefulness to the guild itself.
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: Well I play Wynncraft a bit, I spend enough time on the game that you can usually see me online at least one every two or three days and you can see me on the forums daily. I usually spend anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours on the server in a specified stint of time, but I usually play more than once that day if I am playing at all that day.
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I chose Kingdom Foxes because I noticed the fact that it is a Community Guild (Or so the front page of the guild depicts) and I also chose this guild because the Guild Leader, another member of the guild, and a person I met while playing Wynn are some of the people who have welcomed me/or become friends of mine as I've been around, which makes a really good impression on the guild itself.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): I've never been apart of a guild on Wynn at all. I chose this guild as my entrance guild per-say, I certainly hope this guild will stay alive long enough for me too be apart of it for a long time, and I have no plans of leaving if I get accepted.
    Who invited you (Optional): The player I mentioned above who became my friend whilst I was playing. They are named Efelim.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I've known about Wynncraft since early 2013 and had an account on Wynn by late 2013, the account in question was hacked and I didn't come back until Late November of this year. I am a VIP + but with /forum being broken I can't apply the tag on the forums.

Berriiee, LoveLusting and Efilim like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.