Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Alliance Come Join! The Odeus Anti- Validus Pact

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by tangler, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin A'renos

Paladin A'renos High Grand Master of the Ordo Malleus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Im sorry i just remember asking you to apologies to Rani personally for what you said about her alliance. But i did take it seriously , but it seems you have lost all respect for not only your allied guild members, but others as well.

2. Ezuro

Ezuro Anschluss

Guild:
    @X_Egoraptor_X
    I was mad after they betrayed us because they were one of our best allied guilds, so why should I apologise for that? It's really evil to act like you would be an ally but then betray someone like that. And then you just came here and threatened me and my guild and wanted us to say "sorry".

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  3. Sorceric

Sorceric reee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A Mod stop this dammit, this thread is up in flames X_X

4. Paladin A'renos

Paladin A'renos High Grand Master of the Ordo Malleus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why Ezura , Lets have a look at what you later said to Rani -

[​IMG]

I think it is only natural for us to protect our own Ezura, its not like we tolerate you threatening our guilds with such language.
    Furthermore HHU and Snr and now even your members are telling me you try and not only treat them like objects but use, command for only your benefits. Sinners and other guilds left you as you treated them without respect, and honor. Without that Ezura no body will trust you let alone stand with you.

5. Mekyr

Mekyr Warden of Rymek Canyon HERO

Minecraft:
    @tangler
    Interesting that you would be so kind as to quote Cloudavia on a rule that you seem to have broken upon beginning this thread. Allow me to kindly quote it for myself and then, furthermore, reiterate it for all of you in case it is difficult to understand:

"Hey there! This is just a quick reminder that we do not take kindly to guild drama, flame wars, arguments, or anything of the sort. We
    can and will close the thread if you start arguing and may even hand out warns/bans if it gets ugly. This is just a game. Have a nice day!"

In other words, excessive arguments having to do with guilds and inter-guild relations is not to be tolerated.

Considering this thread clearly violates this rule clearly laid out for everyone (especially in this thread, since it was in the original message), as such I will be closing this thread. I do not want to hear any more guild drama from the main adversaries in the comments. Remember everyone - this is in fact just a game, and this is in fact just a rule. It needs to be followed and respected, despite what some of you may find to be fun in annoying one another through your drama. It is an annoyance to everyone else on the forums to see community sections split apart by ridiculousness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.